Gun Banners Advocate Multiple Felonies

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA#t=61

Here's a newspaper story, in case the video gets yanked.

How many crimes can you count in the video? I counted at least five without even trying. The production company is in California...so, who can say how many that I missed.

:doh:

If the video gets yanked, it's a film of a kid going into his mom's room, removing a pistol, placing the pistol in his backpack, and then it cuts to the next day where he's at school. He then pulls it out of his backpack, points it at a teacher, and then asks her to take it away because he doesn't feel safe with it in his house. [For the video, it looks like they used either an airsoft or a BB gun.]

Conscious Z

Oct 23, 2012
✟8,363.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here's the video:

Here's a newspaper story, in case the video gets yanked.

How many crimes can you count in the video? I counted at least five without even trying. The production company is in California...so, who can say how many that I missed.

:doh:

If the video gets yanked, it's a film of a kid going into his mom's room, removing a pistol, placing the pistol in his backpack, and then it cuts to the next day where he's at school. He then pulls it out of his backpack, points it at a teacher, and then asks her to take it away because he doesn't feel safe with it in his house. [For the video, it looks like they used either an airsoft or a BB gun.]

I guess I missed the part where it advocated taking a gun to school....or doing anything that kid did.

So....where exactly did it advocate that?

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I guess I missed the part where it advocated taking a gun to school....or doing anything that kid did.

So....where exactly did it advocate that?

If that's not what they want, they sure do a bad job of showing it.

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Again, where did they indicate that they wanted kids to take guns to school?

Seriously? That was the whole point. The kid lived in SUCH a scary home because there was a gun in it. He did not feel safe! So he did the right thing and turned it in! All heroes should do that, to make America safer!

Upvote 0

Conscious Z

Oct 23, 2012
✟8,363.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Seriously? That was the whole point. The kid lived in SUCH a scary home because there was a gun in it. He did not feel safe! So he did the right thing and turned it in! All heroes should do that, to make America safer!

Again, I never saw an advocation that other kids do the same. I saw a dramatized narrative designed to leave one with the general idea that guns can make kids feel unsafe, but I did not see any advocating that kids take their parents' guns to school to turn them in.

You are making some large leaps in logic that are unfounded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Again, I never saw an advocation that other kids do the same. I saw a dramatized narrative designed to leave one with the general idea that guns can make kids feel unsafe, but I did not see any advocating that kids take their parents' guns to school to turn them in.

You are making some large leaps in logic that are unfounded.

So you say. But the whole premise that he's safer by taking the gun out of that bad house is ridiculous enough.

Upvote 0

Conscious Z

Oct 23, 2012
✟8,363.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So you say. But the whole premise that he's safer by taking the gun out of that bad house is ridiculous enough.

The video is making no such assertion. In fact, it isn't asserting anything at all. There's no premise to this video...no claim at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The video is making no such assertion. In fact, it isn't asserting anything at all. There's no premise to this video...no claim at all.

The fact the kid in the video takes the gun to school to turn it in suggest to other kids who see the video to take guns to school and turn them in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Maybe. I am sure some young impressionable skull full of mush propagandized self-righteous kid will.

I take it you are against violent movies and video games as well?

After all they depict violence and murder....

whereas this video simply shows a child turning a gun into an adult.

I missed all the violence. Perhaps somebody edited the video and removed all the violent acts?

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Young child is allowed unfettered access to his parents room and the gun contain within. The child puts the gun in his backpack, yet the parents never notice that it's not where it should be. The kid takes the gun to school but his parents have no idea about the contents of his backpack.

IMO, that kid has every reason to be fearful of having a gun in a house with such lousy and irresponsible parents.

Upvote 0