Gun Banner Dem Arrested on Gun Trafficking Charge

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
SAN FRANCISCO -- A California state senator who advocated gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker and told him how to get shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

Perhaps he should run for mayor, and join Bloomberg's group.

Reactions: Subdood

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Given that AG Holder has done the same thing in Fast and Furious, I suspect that even though the FBI has been investigating this for years, he may not prosecute. This guy is really an Enemy of the State and should be dealt with accordingly.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,196,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's not surprising...

I don't know of a single politician that's truly "anti-gun".

They might say they are in order to rally votes from anti-gun progressives, yet if you asked any of them to give up their armed security detail, they'd say "no way!"

This should really be a wake-up call to anti-gun folks out there who claim they don't see the need for civilians to have guns. When their own "anti-gun" progressive leaders are helping to arm the bad guys, that should show the state of affairs we're in and strengthen the argument for civilians being able to own them.

If a politician is helping bad guys get missile launchers, that same politician better not complain about me owning an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine.

(I need one to take out the guy he hooked up with the missile launcher ;))

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This gets even better. This guy was honored by the Brady Campaign:

SACRAMENTO - For his commitment to ending gun violence, Assembly Speaker pro Tem Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/Daly City) has been named to the Gun Violence Prevention Honor Roll by the Brady Campaign. The Brady Campaign will honor Yee and other state legislators from throughout the country who earned an A+ for working against gun violence at a reception during the National Conference of State Legislators in Nashville, Tennessee, on Wednesday, August 16, 2006.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
3j2m.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Panzerkamfwagen

May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Do as I say, not as I [illegally] do."

I wonder what his views on other key issues are?

Included in his bill package were AB 800 which ensures a patient's medical records include his/her spoken language,[17] AB 1179 which bans the sale of violent video games to children,[18] and AJR 14 which states that California officially opposes the weakening of the federal offshore oil drilling moratorium

The schadenfreude just keeps on schadenfreuding..

Apparently he doesn't like the sale of violent video games to children.

And amusingly enough, he lives them in real life.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Given that AG Holder has done the same thing in Fast and Furious, I suspect that even though the FBI has been investigating this for years, he may not prosecute. This guy is really an Enemy of the State and should be dealt with accordingly.

Democrats believe in the adage that when 'guns are criminalized, only criminals will have guns' with a furious vengeance.

There does seem to be a trend here where Democratic lawmakers are working fast and furiously to ensure that exactly that scenario comes to fruition.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Democrats believe in the adage that when 'guns are criminalized, only criminals will have guns' with a furious vengeance.

There does seem to be a trend here where Democratic lawmakers are working fast and furiously to ensure that exactly that scenario comes to fruition.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

^_^:cool::D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FuzzyBunnySlippers

Once was lost but now I'm found
Mar 28, 2014
✟783.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hiding in plain sight.

He's playing the party line by trumpeting gun control for the law abiding citizens. And that makes it appear as if he's the least likely to be thought to be involved with gun running criminals.
Supply illegal guns to the streets and keep himself employed as a Senator who's platform is gun control due to all the illegal guns on the streets.

Scare the base. Get the base to vote for someone who promises to assuage their fears.

It's not a felony. It's investing in job security.
This is why sharks read politicians blogs. Strategic study for higher education in eating their own.

Upvote 0