Visit site
✟17,384.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So it's kind of a long story and it's hard to explain but 4 years ago before I was saved by Jesus I really disliked a girl I knew online who was in a relationship with one of my friends. For example I didn't like her mean jokes and the way she teased me. I was raised in the Jewish faith but was Non Practicing. I was more or less Agnostic. But one day when she bluntly stated that God is fake, something inside me lashed out and I cyber slapped her. I know it wasn't real but if it had been, I would have gone to jail or would have been killed and it [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed off both my friend and her. If I had known better and just ignored her, none of this would have happened. And now that Jesus is my lord and savior, I am so guilty. More guilty than I've ever been. I read my bible every day but I don't pray as often as I should. I could use some more help...

DiscipleEthan

Sep 23, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Visit site
✟17,384.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So you slapped her in your mind and feel bad about it? lol it's ok i'll cyber slap you right now to make things even.

It was still a bad thought and like I said before I could have been in big trouble if it was real. And it hurt two people I knew emotionally

Upvote 0

JDNC

Mar 31, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is Our Lord and Savior.

You have stated in your post that you have received Him!
You are forgiven through Him alone.

You've clearly repented, and want your conscience to be clean.
Just humble yourself before Our Lord and confess it to Him.
Ask Him to forgive you and He will!
His Word is Good and True!

God bless you in Jesus' Name!

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It was still a bad thought and like I said before I could have been in big trouble if it was real. And it hurt two people I knew emotionally

So you made a mistake. Everybody, and I mean everybody, makes mistakes. You need to get your spiritual eyes off of yourself and onto your Savior. He is perfect, you are not.

Since you are in Christ, God doesn't see or remember your sins.

Upvote 0