Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I feel guilty for not evangelizing enough my closest relatives. None of my grandparents have yet died after I was born. I really don't know how I can cope with the anxiety and guilt after one of them dies. It feels like I'm responsible for their salvation when it's really God's job.
Responding to the Holy Spirit's work on our hearts is the entire responsibility of each individual man. If they ignore that prompt, they are utterly without excuse when they finally meet their maker.
Romans1v18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and deity; so that they are without excuse:

What the above means is that the whole created realm illustrates to mankind the fact that there is a creator who made everything.
Each man has a conscience or human spirit which is our inner ear to God's spirit speaking to us. God constantly speaks via this medium, whether we allow Him to convict us is entirely our free choice.

Each man must respond one way or another in his heart. There is no excuse for anyone in the world to not respond to the Spirit of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fish14
Upvote 0