✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone!

Hope you all are having a great night. Recently, I have had a few pages turned over in my life's story. I'm looking for continued growth and clean outlooks that can support anything ahead. Unsure exactly what might help me, currently, I am seeking some guidance. Specifically, healing and things of the highest nature. Putting these things in practice seems like they will help a ton. Please let me know what direction to take as I am looking for healing and non-venomous ways.

Even anti-venomous ways may help (not to be confused with proper healing). Looking to stop things upon me that might become something more toxic than it is in the first place. These would be great things to do right now in life. Please let me know your own thoughts or phenomenons that are out there.

Thanks, Philip

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey everyone!

Hope you all are having a great night. Recently, I have had a few pages turned over in my life's story. I'm looking for continued growth and clean outlooks that can support anything ahead. Unsure exactly what might help me, currently, I am seeking some guidance. Specifically, healing and things of the highest nature. Putting these things in practice seems like they will help a ton. Please let me know what direction to take as I am looking for healing and non-venomous ways.

Even anti-venomous ways may help (not to be confused with proper healing). Looking to stop things upon me that might become something more toxic than it is in the first place. These would be great things to do right now in life. Please let me know your own thoughts or phenomenons that are out there.

Thanks, Philip
I found the prayer wall here very enlightening.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Specifically, healing and things of the highest nature.

For healing go to God or talk to your pastor.
' things of the highest nature' can only be theology, so start reading about the nature of God etc.

If you mean natural food, well you will either have to start growing your own or only buy organic food.

Upvote 0

Philip1993

Site Supporter
Oct 24, 2019
Minneapolis
✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What do you mean by "proper healing," "healing and things of the highest nature" and "healing and non-venomous ways?"

Proper healing as in not just short term fixes. Something substantial and meant as something worth while.

Things of a higher nature other than just simply healing through splashing some water on your face to wake up in the morning.

Non venomous as in things without a path towards something controversial. Pure and without extra little aftermaths to diminish practice.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!

I'm not too sure what you're asking, but God heals, restores, makes all things new and in Christ we are new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Paul said:
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind", Romans 12:2.
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is pure, whatever is right, whatever is admirable .... think on these things", Philippians 4:8.
"Be imitators of God .... and live a life of love", Ephesians 5:1
"Now I will show you the best way of all............... Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy ..... etc" 1 Corinthians 13:1-7

God can heal all our hurts from the past, if we will allow him to, and forgive, and cleanse us from, past sins.

If you are asking how we can "get" God to heal us physically; we are told to pray in faith and ask according to his will, but that is still no guarantee of physical healing. This body is only temporary; however well we look after it, it won't last much more than 100 years, and for it will be considerably shorter. Healing of the highest order is reconciliation with God, being set free and healed from the past, and given a new heart and a new start. That will last forever and ever - physical healing won't.

If you are asking about diet, organic foods and so on, I'm afraid I don't know.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0