Obama to Russia: "After my election I have more flexibility."

Which presidential candidate said to Russia, "After my election I have more flexibility."

• Barack Obama

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

• John McCain

• Al Gore

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bill Richardson

• Donald Trump

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ralph Nader

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
All of us are guilty of having used profanity at times in our life. But JayZ, who campaigned with Hillary Clinton, is a thousand times worse than Trump was in that tape. And, again, Trump was a liberal back then. Christians recognized that he changed. We know that he isn't perfect, but he has a lot of good qualities. And we knew that he wasn't nearly as bad as Clinton whose scandals involved national security and had a lot of evidence against her. And, unlike the surprise Access Hollywood tape, Clinton's scandals were already public knowledge before she became a candidate. The Democrat party made a dumb choice by rigging the primary election for her. And now we have President Trump because of it.

"Trump was a liberal back then". That's about all one needs to read of your post to understand.

Am I a bad person just because I'm a liberal?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
He used vulgar language, but what he said is true.

Obama didn't use vulgar language, and what he said was also true. And yet it gets you all in a twist...

BTW, wasn't Trump also married at the time, or was he between trophy wives?

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
All of us are guilty of having used profanity at times in our life. But JayZ, who campaigned with Hillary Clinton, is a thousand times worse than Trump was in that tape. And, again, Trump was a liberal back then. Christians recognized that he changed. We know that he isn't perfect, but he has a lot of good qualities. And we knew that he wasn't nearly as bad as Clinton whose scandals involved national security and had a lot of evidence against her. And, unlike the surprise Access Hollywood tape, Clinton's scandals were already public knowledge before she became a candidate. The Democrat party made a dumb choice by rigging the primary election for her. And now we have President Trump because of it.
When you have Ted 'Uncle Ped' Nugent campaigning for your side and being rewarded with a visit to the White House, you probably shouldn't complain about Jay Z.

• Winner
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
You actually believe that Obama never used vulgar language in his lifetime?

I'm sure Obama used vulgar language in his lifetime.

I do actually believe that Obama never boasted about cheating on his wife with another married woman.

I do actually believe that Obama never boasted that he could sexually assault women and get away with it because of his position.

• Agree
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure Obama used vulgar language in his lifetime.

I do actually believe that Obama never boasted about cheating on his wife with another married woman.

I do actually believe that Obama never boasted that he could sexually assault women and get away with it because of his position.
Trump didn't boast that he could sexually assault a woman. He said that some women throw themselves at celebrities. He was talking about how some women are groupies. You never heard of a groupie?

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you implying that you meant "his entire lifetime" when you posted he used vulgar language?
The Access Hollywood tape was recorded many years ago and in a private setting, with Trump not being told that there was a microphone there. So if you're going to compare that to Obama fairly you have to include all of Obama's life, including every private moment he has ever had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump didn't boast that he could sexually assault a woman. He said that some women throw themselves at celebrities. He was talking about how some women are groupies. You never heard of a groupie?
Yes he did. He was not talking about groupies.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Access Hollywood tape was recorded many years ago and in a private setting, with Trump not being told that there was a microphone there. So if you're going to compare that to Obama fairly you have to include all of Obama's life, including every private moment he has ever had.
That's incorrect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

I can't post the actual quote or link due to forum rules of decency, but he said when he sees attractive women, he doesn't ask permission, he just starts kissing them. He then says, he could grab them by the genitals - you can get away with anything.

He didn't say anything about groupies throwing themselves at celebrities.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Do you believe there's no such thing as a woman who throws herself at celebrities?

Whether groupies who throw themselves at celebrities exist or not is irrelevant. Trump clearly stated in that recorded conversation that he advanced on them, that he could grab them by the genitals, and that "he could get away with it" because of his status.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not in the quote we're discussing... or are you moving goalposts?
See the following:

Upvote 0