Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So a little background on my friendship experience, all throughout my life I have generally always felt like the third wheel in friendships. I have had maybe 2 people that I felt were my best friends but they normally considered someone else theirs. When I "dropped" off the face of the earth these people have not reached out to check on me. I want a best friend that is really that, a best friend. I am currently in college and I can honestly say I have 0 friends. I only have my immediate family. The only person who may be a friend is my ex-boyfriend that I dated for 4 years, we recently reconnected in January but he has since found a new girlfriend and isn't talking to me anymore.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are only as old as we feel,
You are 46. I am 63.

A guy is certainly able to sire a child at 17. (not advisable but possible)
There was a couple that got married in our jr year of high school. Their first child was born when they were 17 and 18.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
You are 46. I am 63.

A guy is certainly able to sire a child at 17. (not advisable but possible)
There was a couple that got married in our jr year of high school. Their first child was born when they were 17 and 18.
Yeah there was a couple in my school that were 15 and 14 and I have heard of even younger than that. I can't even imagine.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So a little background on my friendship experience, all throughout my life I have generally always felt like the third wheel in friendships. I have had maybe 2 people that I felt were my best friends but they normally considered someone else theirs. When I "dropped" off the face of the earth these people have not reached out to check on me. I want a best friend that is really that, a best friend. I am currently in college and I can honestly say I have 0 friends. I only have my immediate family. The only person who may be a friend is my ex-boyfriend that I dated for 4 years, we recently reconnected in January but he has since found a new girlfriend and isn't talking to me anymore.

Your friends have no formal obligations to you.
If you become a best friend to somebody
you will contact them as often as they
need you to contact them.

Then you will have a best friend.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

• Friendly
Reactions: Casey Harmon
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi
I recommend firstly relax, be yourself. Always be polite, friendly and smile. Be interested in others lives without being intrusive.
Join your nearest suitable church. Join any groups or social societies at college. Learn to make small talk, discuss at first the weather or your studies. Accept any invitations to go out. So be outgoing and friendly and soon friendships will be made. Try not to be shy.
Being friendly makes new connections. Especially join any christian groups of course.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah there was a couple in my school that were 15 and 14 and I have heard of even younger than that. I can't even imagine.
That was pretty run of the mill back in the first century Judean society.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Ha I have no friends as well. I can try to be your friend. Yeah, I could use a friend as well. Sup Caseyness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0