not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gucci unveiled their Fall/Winter 2018-2019 collection at Milan Fashion Week on Wednesday — with fashion models carrying replicas of their severed heads down the runway.

The brand released its collection under the “creative direction” of Italian fashion designer Alessandro Michele.

“The process of creating the replicas is painstakingly meticulous,” reported Vogue. “It took six months to give life to the extraordinary pieces, and Makinarium worked with an array of medias, from molds of the actual models’ heads to 3-D prints and scans.”

Other bizarre occult imagery was paraded around at the fashion show, including eyeballs on limbs, snakes and chameleons, and demon horns.

Gucci models carried their severed heads in runway show

https://www.infowars.com/gucci-models-carry-severed-heads-in-runway-show/

Is infowars blocked on this website? I am unable to post a clickable URL to this page.

The Meaning—and the Makers—Behind the Fantastical Special Effects at Alessandro Michele’s Gucci Show

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Gucci models carried their severed heads in runway show

https://www.infowars.com/gucci-models-carry-severed-heads-in-runway-show/

Is infowars blocked on this website? I am unable to post a clickable URL to this page.

The Meaning—and the Makers—Behind the Fantastical Special Effects at Alessandro Michele’s Gucci Show
Creepy and weird.
I guess they got the attention they wanted, but you have to ask why they would use any of this stuff and where they would get their ideas from.

Upvote 0

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"As for the meaning behind the model who carried her own head? Let’s call it a metaphor for carrying the spiritual burden of one’s own evolution and self-awareness."

I would have guessed that...

But, how self-aware could a runway model really be?

• Haha
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0