United States
✟38,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Being Raised a Jehovah's Witness. I was never baptized in that religion. So I have contact with my family. It is so much. My earliest memories are taking naps at the assembly as a toddler. Sitting on the rug til the meeting was over. As I got older I had any other child hood. I was some what bullied. The school I went to was public but showed Christian movies when I was young. I never heard about the Jesus who died on the cross. When I first heard the passion. I said at around 7 years old. " Wait he could of just decomposed for three days" I tell my mother she is like no it takes longer. I remember once bringing home a flag from pre school and my partner threw it away. I was use to Jesus with short hair and on a stake. I never heard of such a handsome king who would die for sinners and make the church his wife! I was use to going to the kingdom hall and out in service( preaching) I would eat Ravolies after the meeting and Ragrats and powderpuff girls. We had doll houses. I use to play with. Once there were students at my school and saying you can't come to my birthday. I was homeschooled at the sixth grade. When I got around age 11 I started to realize. At around age 12 in the month of August 2011 Was my first suicide attempt I didn't know it was a sin at the time. My mother didn't know what was going on she thought I was just being me. I ended up yelling. The whole congeration can may be hear. My paw who is a elder, before we leave he says something like, you need to be ashamed of your self. I remember looking at the stars and thinking on the way home how I was going to run away. I got my whipping at home went to bed. I couldn't run away. This was all over a boy. Because of my attempt. I started seeing on TV people who had NDE, and I got into the paranormal, that was when I found out suicide is a sin. It will send you to hell. I was searching I assumed the Christian Church. I didn't think denominations, I was into physic stuff. Then I saw the passion of the Christ on Tbn around 2012. I cried in the normal from the other room. That man I saw did not look like Jim Cavizel. I could see Jesus though his acting. TBN I became Baptist then protestant a whole lot. This contained a long time. In 2013 I got some mental disorder I wasn't right, I had high functioning autism all my life then I was delusional. This us what I mean when the divine Mercy chaplet Jesus used got rid of those delusions. I remember I had gotten my first KJV. The meeting was talking something against Christ. I got mad and threw my Bible and yell no. I stuck out my tounge. If only I was Catholic. My mother tells my grandfather the elder She has a appointment. I go delusional at the appointment. I was showing symptoms of a certain disorder but I do not fell comfortable talking about it. I never told the doctors all my symptoms. They know now. After many attempts of suicide passion comes around it is 2016 I am 17 I am a little better. Around passion time I felt love and symtphany for The Blessed Virgin Mary. I felt a great love. A great sadness fell but not just some sadness It was like a lovesickness. I felt the Virgin calling me to become Catholic. I end up with the divine Mercy chaplet and there my depression is gone. On April 3 2016 I converted, I learned in time what virtues and vices are. I was surrounded my schismatics. I got away from them. Vatican Catholic sedevacantist. Maria Divine Mercy negative reaction. Now I have a healthy relationship with my family I know possibly my confirmation saint, and I talk to my priest sometimes. Yes I did take medicine things got better but days seemed the same the divine Mercy chaplet was like a snap. There is much more to the story, I can not say. Not until my entrance to heaven or later on when I get to publish my book. I am young life is a long time but this time only last so long God has a plan for me. There are so many things I can not say on this I want to keep it a surprise if It is God will he will let it happen. St Faustina is the patron saint of my conversion I didn't say confirmation. God bless every one.