✟7,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Guyz!!
I just wanted to ask that you guyz please keep me in your prayers, ive recently decided to completely turn to my Father... Ive gone down this road before, but somehow always end up doing a U~Turn. I dont want to keep making U~Turns. I want to be soley devoted to him. I ask you guyz to keep me in prayer for that, and also, that i can work on getting myself good transportation, so that i can find a good church home. And, last but not least, that God will help me make the right decesions in the future...I have a lot to think about, and a lot of choices to be made...and i cant do it without him!! Thanx Guyz!!
:hug: Shayna :hug:

drdeancrosby

Oct 18, 2003
HAWAII
✟210.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Requesting prayer support is a good idea but you're going to have to do alot more than that if you have a history of turning away from God.You need to make your life alot more spiritual.Once you realize that the commandment reads REMEMBER TO KEEP THE SABBATH DAY (whole day)Holy,you'll be off to a good start.Since you'll no longer be able to watch any violent ,senseless and sadistic sports on Sunday,you'll need to figure out new ways to entertain yourself.Bible,Christian book and magazine reading will help.Then you can get into Christian television,radio and CD'S.Then you can figure out how to help someone else.Even if you're sick,you can pray for others on internet prayer boards.Then you should be ready to join a small bible study group at your church or another one if your church doesn't have one.By now you should be ready for an accountability partner - a church member you can check in regularly with,especially when you're tempted to step on God's feet again.After a few months of this high-energy spirituality, you should finally be getting ready for salvation - something you probably have not received.That will occur when God answers your prayers and gives you the baptism of His Holy Spirit.That will help to keep you in line for sure.GO FOR GOD!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.