GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Personal: Acquire some new skills (as the Lord decides and opens the door for me).

Spiritual: Be able to see and hear more of Jesus.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. —James 5:16

What would you like to accomplish in the coming month in your personal or spiritual life? Share your goal and progress. We’ll join you in prayer and encourage your efforts. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

It's great that your doing this! Reminds me of my favorite TED talk on You-tube.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
You’re welcome to post if you’re unmarried. :)

~Bella

Okay, I thought because I was in a relationship it wouldn't be allowed.

Personal: Not get fired by my job that I just don't care about anymore until after I get back from NY.

Spiritual: Don't have any at this time.

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a cool thread topic.

Personal: Continue to reign in by free-spending habits by sticking to my budget. It hasn't majorly hurt me yet, but it also results in me saving/paying off debt at a significantly slower rate. Every paycheck is a new opportunity to improve.

Spiritual: I have been really poor at looking to God and leaning into Him when it comes to the stresses and worries of life. I have developed other unhealthy coping mechanisms that I tend to lean into first, and I end up neglecting to even acknowledge Him. I got a taste of what kind of a difference it makes when I just take the time to talk to Him. It actually blows me away how much of a difference something so seemingly simple can make. There has been a lot weighing on me this week, and I was in a pretty bad mood, especially Tuesday. Like...cursing a ton, easily aggravated, etc. Finally I took time to pray about what was weighing on me last night, and I feel like a different person today. It's crazy.

The moral of that story is: I would like to develop more consistency at leaning into the Lord in all things--ups and downs.

Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟81,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Personal: Get my career back on track. I've sort of lost my own will and dreams, while trying my best to surrender to God's will for me. It has taken me awhile to realize they can be one in the same, especially if they benefit others with the gifts and blessings, God continues to give me.

Spiritual: Continue to seek out opportunities to help others, as a Christ follower. Spending more time in fellowship with God, so that he may sharpen the spiritual gifts given to me, for areas where I am to share them with others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if anybody here is interested in doing Kaizen (other than me that is). It's a Japanese approach to picking up new habits and skills. The basic gist is new habits and skills tend to be hard to pick up because people get over whelmed early on and give up on them. So with Kaizen, you basically make a very limited minimum time commitment to exercising the new skill or habit often only 5 minutes to start with. But as you go, and you start to learn and actually begin to enjoy the new habit you expand on the time commitment.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if anybody here is interested in doing Kaizen (other than me that is). It's a Japanese approach to picking up new habits and skills. The basic gist is new habits and skills tend to be hard to pick up because people get over whelmed early on and give up on them. So with Kaizen, you basically make a very limited minimum time commitment to exercising the new skill or habit often only 5 minutes to start with. But as you go, and you start to learn more or get and enjoy the new habit you expand on the time commitment.
What new things are you looking to pick up?

Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What new things are you looking to pick up?

Well I'm looking at getting back into Christian Blogging. Where I already enjoy that, where my time spent on researching or actually doing that is already a minimum half hour a day.

I am also looking at weight loss, where I am less committed to but taken small steps toward as far as making some basic behavioral changes.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I'm looking at getting back into Christian Blogging. Where I already enjoy that, where my time spent on researching or actually doing that is already a minim half hour a day.

I am also looking at weight loss, that I am less committed to but taken small steps toward as far as making some basic behavioral changes.
Cool. Do you blog here at CF or do you have your own URL?

Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Personal Life: Get out on my bike a bit more often. I've done a few journeys already this week, mainly around the local nature reserves. When the coronovirus epidemic is over, to look at buying my first home.
Spiritual Life: When the church reopens its buildings, to take part more in the church, serving, volunteering etc. To go with my church on pilgrimage to the shrine in Walsingham in autumn (if it is reopen by then). Until then to read my Bible morning and evening.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What do you want to blog about?

It's more or less what we talked about the other day concerning Bible teaching etc. except I may go more on the devotional thematic end than doing some expository verse by verse thing I previously mentioned. And go with other kind of biblical or doctrinal thematic topics. This is more for the sense of closure, keeping things tight etc.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. —James 5:16

What would you like to accomplish in the coming month in your personal or spiritual life? Share your goal and progress. We’ll join you in prayer and encourage your efforts. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

My personal and spiritual life goals are one and the same. I will be working on following up on some really great contacts and presenting the business plan to them and asking them to be board members. I have identified this as the good works He has prepared for me to do!

*Non-profit...

Upvote 0