• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Grow in The Wisdom of God

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by gospels, Jul 26, 2020.

1. gospels

gospels Christ my breath. ⚡ Christ my music. ⚡ Supporter

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Jesus is The Wisdom of God. He is the understanding and the knowledge that we needed to find God.

God sent us His Wisdom that we might receive the understanding and knowledge of the Most High.

Let's hear Jesus from the book of Proverbs and receive this Light and Truth of God.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+3,789
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Gospels, you have a consistently good heart. May God bless you for it. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Proverbs 1:2-5

Know Jesus. Then you will receive wise skills, godly discernment and sound instruction in wise dealing.

You will learn righteousness, justice, and integrity. You will gain prudence and increase in learning.

May the God of wisdom give you wisdom and bless you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  4. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment!

+5,826
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    (Quoted for emphasis)For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. -1Cor. 1

5. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Receive Jesus. You will understand the proverbs, words of the wise and their riddles. He is the wisdom of God that you need as you go out like sheep among wolves. Then you would be shrewd as snakes and innocent as doves.

Proverbs 1:6, Matthew 10:16.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  6. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Proverbs 1:7 Fear God, Get Wisdom.

Fearing God saves us from caving into our own sinful nature and from our delusions, revealing the truth that sets us free. God-fearing people are more trustworthy, more likely to keep their word and treat others with kindness. Jesus warned us at every turn to fear God, not men. He spoke lovingly but frankly to all and didn't mince words when people needed to face their sin and repent. But He also demonstrated love beyond human understanding. He is the ultimate example of fear and perfect love working together.

I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  7. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    My friends,

Listen to Jesus's teaching, the Wisdom of God, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.

If the devil entice you, do not consent, hold back your foot from it's paths, for it only leads to destruction. (Proverbs 1)

Dear Father, may we have more of Jesus and please adorn us with Your graceful garland and pendants. Keep us from being tempted and deliver us from evil. Thank you. Amen.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  8. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
    When was the last time you heard from Jesus? Do you commune with Him every day? Is He a friend with whom you have conversations over a dinner table?

Jesus, the Wisdom of God, stands at the door and knocks.

Are you hearing? Welcome Him now and dine with Him.

Enjoy your meal.

Revelation 3:20; Proverbs 1:20-21; Psalms 19:1-5; Job 12:7-9; Romans 1:20

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  9. gospels

+1,526
    India
    Christian
    Single
  10. antwaniiz

antwaniiz Member

+14
    Indonesia
    United Ch. of Christ
    Private
    The Wisdom of God is a Spirit. The Spirit of Wisdom.