Gross Foods Game

F.R.O.G.101

Jan 16, 2005
✟1,479.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lets try thins on for size, heres how it works, I'll start the game by telling you the grossest sounding food I have ever eaten that I actually liked. You rate it on a scale of 1-10 (Ten being gross, 1 being not bad), then you tell us what the grossest sounding food that you actually liked. The blessings come into it like this, if you give the person a 10, you give them a hundred blessing, if you give them a 9, 90 blessing, and so on. Ok, the grossest sounding food that I enjoyed eating (and still do) is Peanut butter and carrots.

Oh yah, you can onley post once.

A

Aaya

Izzy23 said:
Very Gross, Ever After...I give you a 9. Sorry, I don't like to eat gross things. The worst that I eat is mayonnaise sandwiches and I think they're yummy. :)

I'm sorry if I'm the only one who thinks this (I'm sorry but I love mayonnaise I'd eat it by itself). so I'll give you a 2=20. the grosses thing I've ever eaten would probobly be a whole piece of paper (note and all) or grass whichever one.

Upvote 0

kwanseemun

Jan 14, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟11,499.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I'll give that a 3...

haha...well I love both of these, but I'll admit they do sound pretty gross...not sure which one sounds more gross so whatever, whichever one you pick...chicken feet or pig tongue :D mmm...yummy Chinese dishes, lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.