Huntington Beach
✟7,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's a hard time for me and has been since I turned 18, I'm now 27. I've wanted to work and asked for work since I was 18, and there has been no opportunity given to me by any church I've prayed at since I was 4 years old. No laborers have even given me a job when I ask and its been this way since high school. I am perfect so no blasphemy will ever be true about me working. I have prayed in churches this prayer to test every church and place of labor I've been to "God, I ask in Jesus Christ's name that if any of these churches are righteous this day you will send the people to me to give me work so I can eat." No one came to me in those churches and no laboring place have offered me work even upon my asking and none of them ever have, nor has anyone in America. And it has been that they would have done many evils to me if I took the work I needed. In adversity there was a case against me for prophesying against them for what they've done using even legal means by the gentile law "the people of the United States vs. Matthew G. Szymanski." They falsely convicted me twice and released me upon conviction to show their evil and hate for God. This exposed all of America's true intentions towards me, as I who am a true believer in Jesus Christ and God and therefore am a member of God and Jesus Christ and have been for over 20 years before any case against me by this country. Their decision to blaspheme me and God in order to sin against me cannot and will not be forgiven in this life and the next because no one who blasphemes God ever accepts repentance, asks forgiveness and ever loves God after that. This is how I know I am perfect because I can say "I ask forgiveness if I've sinned in any way against you God and I ask to never sin again and to never have sinned and I ask this in Jesus Christ's name". This blots out even a blasphemy against God and the Holy Spirit, yet I've never done these things I still know my heart is right because I can pray this and anything spiritual and physical asked to God in Jesus Christ's name is given and I try to teach others this. Yet I also know no one who sins against me and blasphemes God will ever ask forgiveness and must suffer many woes, and hell for hating the truth and love. There have been non christians (false disciples) on this forum trying to make me stumble in faith and I just want you to know you have not succeeded and put yourself into hell for doing so. My prayer was, "only let them deliver me up for that case if all of America of this generation except for me is truly against me." They know to do evil to me, but do not do good. I have let them even be the worst people on earth in those churches and christian schools and have handed them over to hell for blaspheming God and doing evil to me as I am a member of God therefore by mine and Jesus Christ's prayers any sin against me is a blasphemy against God, yet they still decide to sin against me. None of them are right. My flesh has been injured by them and I have suffered for God. It has been that churches are not a safe place to work anymore in America and I have felt this way at every church I have been to as they have taken on this mentality of delivering people up for prosecution for things that have nothing to do with the gospel. I am free and only subject to Jesus Christ, not no rollerblading on Catholic church property laws. As the pope revealed by his confession he is a blasphemer against me and God. I will never and have never been taken from the hand of Jesus Christ and God. The pastors and so called clergy at every church I've been to and I feel like every church in the country have made churches into a den of thieves for extreme profit and would rather hire someone faithless with an "education" and this is evident with the Lutheran church employing homosexual bishops, they are a parable for the state of these so called church organizations. They store up riches to lose them and die in sins and do not give work or give freely when asked of. This is my testimony against this generation (excluding me as I am not of the world), anyone born from 1/12/1900- until now (except me). It has been evident that you have done this to me and are all bad trees. I am never angry from myself for this, the living God has put his anger in me, this is not unrighteous anger and malice as others have. If they've rejected repentance only woe will be upon them until they repent if they ever do, most will not. They would not deserve God's anger if I had never prayed for them, but because I did pray for them and they blasphemed God still and I had to suffer these things there is no forgiveness for them. There are more false disciples doing nothing to me and God's derision has been given to me for that to as I am truly one with God.