✟23,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
I am a Christian who is seeking truth and a deeper understanding of God's Word and Will. I had a background in the Occult and New age before my decision to follow Christ nearly 4 yrs. ago, when my husband, 2 of my children and I joined a Baptist church and were Baptized.
I have recently begun learning about Orthodoxy and my hope is that God will make a way for my family to join the Orthodox church.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians

c315dc16bcdeb47b886f8f5f4114ad86.jpg

Upvote 0

Lady Donna Marie

Jan 10, 2020
South
✟15,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
[QUOTE="Brighid,

Hello. That's nice to know. I wanted to share a couple of people that have become Orthodox and their testimonies. You can watch them on YouTube.

Shawnee Smith

Jonathan Jackson

Jonathan has other videos that are Orthodox in nature and Shawnee Smith created a documentary interviewing people that have become Orthodox.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello,
I am a Christian who is seeking truth and a deeper understanding of God's Word and Will. I had a background in the Occult and New age before my decision to follow Christ nearly 4 yrs. ago, when my husband, 2 of my children and I joined a Baptist church and were Baptized.
I have recently begun learning about Orthodoxy and my hope is that God will make a way for my family to join the Orthodox church.

Hello and welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

Brighid

Jan 27, 2020
Texas
✟23,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="Brighid,

Hello. That's nice to know. I wanted to share a couple of people that have become Orthodox and their testimonies. You can watch them on YouTube.

Shawnee Smith

Jonathan Jackson

Jonathan has other videos that are Orthodox in nature and Shawnee Smith created a documentary interviewing people that have become Orthodox.
Thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0