Orlando
✟7,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day, I am new to the forums and I just wanted to say hello. I grew up as a Baptist, and while right now I am not participating in any churches, I still strongly believe in God. I just can't seem to find a church that 'fits' or feels right, if you know what I mean.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good day, I am new to the forums and I just wanted to say hello. I grew up as a Baptist, and while right now I am not participating in any churches, I still strongly believe in God. I just can't seem to find a church that 'fits' or feels right, if you know what I mean.
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians. I pray that you will find the right Church for you. I ask the Lord to direct you , God bless :)

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for here.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States