Midwest
✟7,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone. You can all call me Roman. I am 18 and ever since I was 15 I was struggling with my faith. I was born into the Roman Catholic Church but at 15 I left and became atheist. When I was 17 I was feeling empty and alone so I started to explore myself spiritually. I studied a couple different religions such as Islam and Paganism but none of them really felt right for me and I had no connections to any of them whatsoever. When I was still 17 I found the Eastern Orthodox Church and began to deeply study it and look into it. It all made sense to me and I decided to convert and come back to God. While I am here I hope to meet new people and learn new things. Thanks for reading! God bless!

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone. You can all call me Roman. I am 18 and ever since I was 15 I was struggling with my faith. I was born into the Roman Catholic Church but at 15 I left and became atheist. When I was 17 I was feeling empty and alone so I started to explore myself spiritually. I studied a couple different religions such as Islam and Paganism but none of them really felt right for me and I had no connections to any of them whatsoever. When I was still 17 I found the Eastern Orthodox Church and began to deeply study it and look into it. It all made sense to me and I decided to convert and come back to God. While I am here I hope to meet new people and learn new things. Thanks for reading! God bless!

Welcome

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,397.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :wave:

Have you spotted the board for Eastern Orthodox folk yet ? The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox

You will be made very welcome there - it's a bit quiet today - but tomorrow I think you'll find us pretty vocal :D :D

Upvote 0

SheWrote

Feb 25, 2019
Redding
✟10,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless you too! So excited for you. I believe the other things never felt right because they weren't right. Keep studying and reading the Bible.

Upvote 0