Greetings to all my Christian friends from Turkey.

#Yasin#

Jan 28, 2022
Ankara
✟8,689.00
Country
Turkey
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm Yasin, I've been a Christian for about 1 year. I have to hide it in my country. that's why i feel so lonely. That's why I joined this forum. I'm here to learn about the Christian life and make new Christian friends.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I'm Yasin, I've been a Christian for about 1 year. I have to hide it in my country. that's why i feel so lonely. That's why I joined this forum. I'm here to learn about the Christian life and make new Christian friends.

Welcom Yasin - we are happy to have you here!

• Haha
Reactions: #Yasin#
Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟426,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Greetings, Yasin. It is good to have you here. Even though Christianity in Turkey today is a very small and persecuted religion, hopefully you can take comfort that you are following in the footsteps of our great fathers in the faith who lived and traveled throughout your country and beyond to preach the gospel, like the apostle St. Paul of Tarsus, the holy saint Ephrem of Nisbis (Nusaybin), and of course St. Ignatius, bishop of Antioch. And there are thousands more where these came from. May you be strengthened in your times of loneliness by the remembrance of this great cloud of witnesses that surround you, and may God preserve you from all harm and trouble.

• Prayers
Reactions: #Yasin#
Upvote 0

#Yasin#

Jan 28, 2022
Ankara
✟8,689.00
Country
Turkey
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, Yasin. It is good to have you here. Even though Christianity in Turkey today is a very small and persecuted religion, hopefully you can take comfort that you are following in the footsteps of our great fathers in the faith who lived and traveled throughout your country and beyond to preach the gospel, like the apostle St. Paul of Tarsus, the holy saint Ephrem of Nisbis (Nusaybin), and of course St. Ignatius, bishop of Antioch. And there are thousands more where these came from. May you be strengthened in your times of loneliness by the remembrance of this great cloud of witnesses that surround you, and may God preserve you from all harm and trouble.
The land I live in is very important to us. 7 of the 7 churches mentioned in the Bible are in Turkey. There are also many old churches but many are in danger of extinction, ignored by the government. god bless all christians amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: dzheremi
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I am very grateful for your testimony, Yasin. I will keep you in prayer to be strengthened in your walk with Christ despite having to hide it in your country. You are an inspiration in what it means to live for Christ despite persecution. Bless you and welcome

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Learning & Growing

Jan 13, 2022
USA
✟27,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Yasin. I am Maria. Hugs from the US!

• Friendly
Reactions: Cute Peonies
Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi Yasin congratulations on finding your way to the truth and welcome amongst your brother's and sisters in Christ. I am curious, were you a Muslim who has converted to Christianity?

Peace be to all those in the Body of Christ.

Upvote 0

The__Lone__Wolf

“New Member”
Mar 11, 2022
___
✟9,101.00
Country
Afghanistan
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Welcome.

157998976-a66a8124-aa39-4a2d-950d-903f703660a6.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0