✟9,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

Glad to be a part of this forum and I’m excited to be able to join some incredible conversations and expand my knowledge and further myself in my walk with God. I can already tell there are some really intelligent thinkers in these forums. Some pretty simple stuff about me: Was an atheist most of my life, came from a very broken home, found Jesus and was baptized a few years ago, it’s been a tremendous journey. I’ve spent my entire career working with people disabilities and it’s been tremendous getting to know and form relationships with people from many different backgrounds. I’m heading to seminary in a few months to continue my journey forward. I have a deep desire to minister to others and was all set up to start a podcast to reach new believers but then decided I wanted to first gain a deeper, more complete understanding of scripture. I have two wonderful kids (1yo and 3yo) and a wife who has been an absolute blessing from God. Very much looking forward to this group!

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello!

Glad to be a part of this forum and I’m excited to be able to join some incredible conversations and expand my knowledge and further myself in my walk with God. I can already tell there are some really intelligent thinkers in these forums. Some pretty simple stuff about me: Was an atheist most of my life, came from a very broken home, found Jesus and was baptized a few years ago, it’s been a tremendous journey. I’ve spent my entire career working with people disabilities and it’s been tremendous getting to know and form relationships with people from many different backgrounds. I’m heading to seminary in a few months to continue my journey forward. I have a deep desire to minister to others and was all set up to start a podcast to reach new believers but then decided I wanted to first gain a deeper, more complete understanding of scripture. I have two wonderful kids (1yo and 3yo) and a wife who has been an absolute blessing from God. Very much looking forward to this group!
Welcome

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith