✟15,531.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters,

Glad to meet up with you. I hope we can share some about the love of Jesus Christ.

Just a bit about me. I'm a christian from the Netherlands. I believe that God is my Creator and Jesus Christ my saviour. I trust the Bible to be Gods Word from cover to cover.

I'm married to the most special woman God created ;) and I have 3 teenage kids.

In my scarce free time, I'm writing for an evangelization website, which intends to help people worldwide to think about their lives and their future. The website is mainly aimed at people who are busy with their own lives and do not take the time to think about who they are Who created them.

I hope to meet Christians through this forum who are also passionate about sharing God's message (through the internet).

Blessings, Anton

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters,

Glad to meet up with you. I hope we can share some about the love of Jesus Christ.

Just a bit about me. I'm a christian from the Netherlands. I believe that God is my Creator and Jesus Christ my saviour. I trust the Bible to be Gods Word from cover to cover.

I'm married to the most special woman God created ;) and I have 3 teenage kids.

In my scarce free time, I'm writing for an evangelization website, which intends to help people worldwide to think about their lives and their future. The website is mainly aimed at people who are busy with their own lives and do not take the time to think about who they are Who created them.

I hope to meet Christians through this forum who are also passionate about sharing God's message (through the internet).

Blessings, Anton
Welcome to CF, and may you find friendship and fellowship here, and I hope your website writings are fruitful.

Reactions: AntonNL
Upvote 0