Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Firstly, I wanted to say "Kudos!" to CF management for starting this new forum. Woo hoo!

Secondly, I wanted to say I am a PCA member and am hoping there are more PCA members herein that will become regular posters in this forum. Information about the PCA can be found here.

The PCA Confession of Faith can be found here.

Introduce yourself and your Presbyterian affiliation!

AMR

Last edited:

kenrapoza

I Like Ice Cream
Aug 20, 2006
Massachusetts
✟11,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
This is a great idea! Maybe we should turn it into a roll-call sticky?

Anyways, I'm also a member of the PCA - relatively new to the denomination actually. Where I live (in New England) the PCA is very sparse. As a matter of fact, all reformed denominations are very sparse out here.

Wow...it's so roomy in this new forum!

Upvote 0

LiturgyInDMinor

Celtic Rite Old Catholic Church
Feb 20, 2009
✟7,265.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow...lot's of fresh space to fill with cool threads. ;)

I'm a PCA member as of this month actually. I was born and raised Roman Catholic...I left that church when I came to an intellectual consensus regarding it's doctrines...nuff said there.

I became a Baptist....from '96 onward, until this year when I explored the PCA, and reformed theology. After much study it all came together for me and here I am.

First Presbyterian Church - About Us

:thumbsup:

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cajun Huguenot

Cajun's for Christ
Aug 18, 2004
Cajun Country
Visit site
✟4,779.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I have been in the PCA for about 25 years. I was born and raised Catholic for a time. After Vatican II my parents left the RCC and we became Southern Baptist (and from time to time Independent Baptist).

I was brought into the PCA by my late brother-in-law, who was, when I meet him preparing for ordination in the PCA. I served as a deacon for many years at Bethel Presbyterian Church where we still worship.

I've been active on Semper Reformanda, to a greater or lesser degree for five years. I think this will be another nice place to hang out.

Later,
Kenith

Upvote 0