Abidjan
✟15,316.00
Country
Cote Divoire
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi my name is Luna. My father named me Luna after the moon. It was the first and last thing he ever did for me :sigh: But I'll probably post more on that another time here! Maybe even too much about it. Oh! And my mom gave me the nickname "Chirpy" as a child because, as she put it, I would never shut up!

I'm new to Christianity, and to religion in general. I wouldn't say I was an atheist in the past, just indifferent - and not a very good person.

Now though, I'm 28 y.o. but feeling like a little girl again ever since I turned to face Jesus instead of keeping my back to Him pretending He was not there as I did for most of my life. I do hope He sees me as a little girl with a clean slate again.

I'm here to learn from you all how I can live for Him, day to day. I also hope to learn more about His Word because I find it difficult to interpret sometimes. I'm envious of the members here who are able to quote scripture on any given topic.

I will come back to write more and/or develop my profile page going forward, but just wanted to say hi now :wave:
Hi, i am Herve , a frenchman and speak both french and english and new as you and interesting in befriending with you.God bless you

Upvote 0

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi my name is Luna. My father named me Luna after the moon. It was the first and last thing he ever did for me :sigh: But I'll probably post more on that another time here! Maybe even too much about it. Oh! And my mom gave me the nickname "Chirpy" as a child because, as she put it, I would never shut up!

I'm new to Christianity, and to religion in general. I wouldn't say I was an atheist in the past, just indifferent - and not a very good person.

Now though, I'm 28 y.o. but feeling like a little girl again ever since I turned to face Jesus instead of keeping my back to Him pretending He was not there as I did for most of my life. I do hope He sees me as a little girl with a clean slate again.

I'm here to learn from you all how I can live for Him, day to day. I also hope to learn more about His Word because I find it difficult to interpret sometimes. I'm envious of the members here who are able to quote scripture on any given topic.

I will come back to write more and/or develop my profile page going forward, but just wanted to say hi now :wave:

Welcome to CF. As you will find out in these forums, Christians come from all types of forums. I hope the discussions and learning you will take from this site will strengthen and help mature you in your walk with our awesome God. Blessings to you.

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, I know "Lune" means moon. I think it does anyway! So my mother told me ha-ha.
Well your mother is right, it means moon!

Anyway welcome on the board, I am glad to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :) I liked your story and your simple way of telling things, it is quite refreashing - so I hope I will have the pleasure of reading you often!

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0