✟931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi people,

My name is Tony Tran and I live in Harrisburg PA. It's a pretty messed up place here. The county is poor as dirt (I wanted to say [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] here but I guess my inner pharisee won't allow it). Our tap water is cancerous. And there are as much lottery places here as any fast food restaurant chain. But at least you will never run out of places to go worship the Christian God.

My goal in life is to hopefully run into genuine spirit led Christians so they can help pray the evil spirit(s) who latched on my physical body away. It's a long story but I grew up in a third world environment so idol worship is common. I practice Buddhism at home when I was a kid so I was an easy target. You know the whole thing about being given over to a reprobate mind and a dead conscience. Roman 1. So I was an easy target for the Devil and his demons. One day one of the Devil's homo servant came to my house and "tasted the forbidden fruit". It was like some overwhelming power came on me and I just went along with it. He was my cousin's boyfriend but she didn't know he was gay until about 10 years ago. Go read 1 Corinthians 6:15-17 if you dont believe that evil spirits can only get someone through sex. You're "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed" if you don't have the spirit of Jesus of Nazareth to protect you.

Other than that I'm hoping to maybe successfully lead some people to get God's grace in Jesus of Nazareth. But the competition is steep with all these apostates Christian faith being taught everywhere. This is the last days after all.

I hope we can all get along nicely.