Ottawa
✟15,561.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have a good day, Im Mikiko, I'm live in Ottawa, Canada. I thought it would be interesting to put together all the things scripture calls immeasurable; that perhaps we would learn something by looking at them and trying to understand what this means.
upload_2019-5-16_16-22-36.gif

i'm just going to try and list them for now; please add whatever you think of that i miss

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have a good day, Im Mikiko, I'm live in Ottawa, Canada. I thought it would be interesting to put together all the things scripture calls immeasurable; that perhaps we would learn something by looking at them and trying to understand what this means. View attachment 256580

i'm just going to try and list them for now; please add whatever you think of that i miss

Hi Mikiko: I live in Nova Scotia but my wife wants me living in Mississauga before 2020. I was there for ten days in December and I did love it. Ontario is amazing!

One of the things that is immeasurable is time...... in the past....... and I believe firmly that our Creator was working from infinite time in the past.........
to create all that we see in this world but of course all that we cannot see as well.........

I read several years ago that the Ancient of Days the Father is astonishingly Emotionally involved in each and every human life.......
(and also in the lives of cattle) ..... and there is logic in all this if infinite time in the past was invested by the Ancient of Days the Father..... and by the Holy Spirit / The Comforter.... and by the Word - Logos in the creation.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have a good day, Im Mikiko, I'm live in Ottawa, Canada. I thought it would be interesting to put together all the things scripture calls immeasurable; that perhaps we would learn something by looking at them and trying to understand what this means. View attachment 256580

Welcome to CF. I grew up in Kingston, only a few hours drive from Ottawa, and have visited that city quite a bit. It’s a nice place.

Your idea about looking at “immeasurable” is interesting. I would suggest that maybe this subforum would be a good place to start that:

Christian Scriptures

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Mikiko;
Welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

Praise and Worship Music

Example:
Hillsong United - I Belong To You

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0