• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Greeting from Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mikiko Anhoco, May 16, 2019 at 4:23 AM.

1. Mikiko Anhoco

Mikiko Anhoco New Member

+3
    Canada
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    Have a good day, Im Mikiko, I'm live in Ottawa, Canada. I thought it would be interesting to put together all the things scripture calls immeasurable; that perhaps we would learn something by looking at them and trying to understand what this means. upload_2019-5-16_16-22-36.gif

i'm just going to try and list them for now; please add whatever you think of that i miss

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MariaJLM

MariaJLM Crazy Cat Lady

+1,378
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Celibate
    CA-Others
    Greetings from one Canadian to another :).

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,078
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Hi Mikiko: I live in Nova Scotia but my wife wants me living in Mississauga before 2020. I was there for ten days in December and I did love it. Ontario is amazing!

One of the things that is immeasurable is time...... in the past....... and I believe firmly that our Creator was working from infinite time in the past.........
    to create all that we see in this world but of course all that we cannot see as well.........

I read several years ago that the Ancient of Days the Father is astonishingly Emotionally involved in each and every human life.......
    (and also in the lives of cattle) ..... and there is logic in all this if infinite time in the past was invested by the Ancient of Days the Father..... and by the Holy Spirit / The Comforter.... and by the Word - Logos in the creation.

4. “Paisios”

“Paisios” Sinner Supporter

+3,543
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Welcome to CF. I grew up in Kingston, only a few hours drive from Ottawa, and have visited that city quite a bit. It’s a nice place.

Your idea about looking at “immeasurable” is interesting. I would suggest that maybe this subforum would be a good place to start that:

Christian Scriptures

5. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,718
    Christian
    Married
    Hi Mikiko;
    Welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

[​IMG]

Praise and Worship Music

Example:
    Hillsong United - I Belong To You

[​IMG]

6. Danielwright2311

Danielwright2311 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,090
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced