Greetimgs

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anjou

Jul 5, 2020
Manchester
✟20,581.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome Anjou! Even newer member than me, and my neighbour straigth across the North Sea.
You live in a beautiful country. Nice to meet you and thank you for the great welcome

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisCrossMyPeace

Jul 6, 2020
Western Norway
✟36,009.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You live in a beautiful country. Nice to meet you and thank you for the great welcome

Thank you very much, Anjou. Do you know from personal experience or has rumours told you?
Quite often when driving to a larger town - min once a month - and passing a typical tourist spot I catch myself in this thourt, espceially on beautiful days: Thousands of people every year use money, time and efforts for seeing this once in their lifetime - and I pass, don’t really look at all and only make a quick calculation in my head around distance/time traveled and time remaining to town.

British Isles are also beautiful - alt least outside your largest town. Both personal experience as I viset UK once-twice a year due to business. Our church as well has som contacts/relations in Scotland/Ireland.

Upvote 0

Anjou

Jul 5, 2020
Manchester
✟20,581.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you very much, Anjou. Do you know from personal experience or has rumours told you?
Quite often when driving to a larger town - min once a month - and passing a typical tourist spot I catch myself in this thourt, espceially on beautiful days: Thousands of people every year use money, time and efforts for seeing this once in their lifetime - and I pass, don’t really look at all and only make a quick calculation in my head around distance/time traveled and time remaining to town.

British Isles are also beautiful - alt least outside your largest town. Both personal experience as I viset UK once-twice a year due to business. Our church as well has som contacts/relations in Scotland/Ireland.
Hi.
Unfortunately it's not from personal experience. People I know have visited Norway, they loved what they there, including the people.
I love the beauty of God's creation. Documentaries show it all.
Scotland is beautiful.

Upvote 0

HisCrossMyPeace

Jul 6, 2020
Western Norway
✟36,009.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi.
Unfortunately it's not from personal experience. People I know have visited Norway, they loved what they there, including the people.
I love the beauty of God's creation. Documentaries show it all.
Scotland is beautiful.
Documentaries are very useful, but they never show all the real thing - so I strongly recommend a personal visit in Norway Loads of planes in a non-Corona situation, the planes straight to the western part (Stavanger or Bergen) are most affordable and also lead closest to Norway at it's most beautiful.

And btw: May I ask for some assistance if time to se more of UK than required for business?

Upvote 0