Greeters Annex - fellowship for greeters and newbies (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysgrandma

Oct 28, 2007
Kansas City
✟7,629.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. A friend told me about foru.ms so I thought I'd check it out. I have no idea how to use anything here... hope I'm not too old to figure it out. I want an avatar! LOL

I live in Kansas City, Mo, as you can tell I'm Tyler's grandmother (but a young one!) and I'm look to make friends and chat with others who believe in the Lord.

I look forward to making friends. Thanks for letting me join!

:confused: and :crossrc:

Reactions: JPPT1974
Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,
I am a student. Im glad to be here also. How do I make a character? I have some blessings already from another user, but how do I use them?

Welcome WA. Go to the character box above and Get all 5 character items. After you do that Equip all 5 of the Character Items. And then Get your Armour Items and then Equip them etc. etc.

Upvote 0

hopeblossom

Learning Fortitude
May 21, 2007
✟8,292.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm still kind of new here myself. At the very top of the page are some valuable buttons...The Control Panel is what I use as a "base", also is the character button, that is where you can get one if you have blessings to spend. From the control panel you have access to your homepage, your subsribed threads (which you can subscribe to by finding the thread tools button on each thread) it also shows reputation given (which you can't do until you've made 100 posts) and under that (in the control panel) is "forum jump" - from this nice little button you can access all forums. There are many topics to choose from. Find one you can relate to and jump in! There are also other places you can access this forum list, but I find it easier to do everything from the control panel.
If you like to journal, there is the blog button also at the top of the page. Read others or start one for yourself.
This place is huge. You can find almost any topic and everyone is really friendly.:D

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Foru.ms new members. May each of you find friendship and fellowship here.

nativeamericanhellomyfriend.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.