Texas
✟28,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can anyone direct me to online/computerized transcriptions of both the Old and New Testaments in Greek?

I specifically need compilations that are in the public domain.

Here's an example of what I mean, the Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament.

I'm very much interested in other compilations too, and of course the Septuagint.

Praise Yahweh for your help!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF!

I'm not sure if these will meet your needs or not.

The Apostolic Bible Polyglot is a good one.

Downloads here - The Old (LXX) & New Testament Text of The Apostolic Bible Polyglot (free, or they accept donations)

I think it's also available at BibleHub and such.

If you search an interlinear, I'd recommend Mounce.

The Septuagint (parallel with English) Septuagint Old Testament Bilingual (Greek / English) - 1

Here's a Greek-only New Testament that came up in a search - I've not used this. Greek Bible

Upvote 0

Neal of Zebulun

Oct 21, 2017
Texas
✟28,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm currently typing out the Scriptures in English (KJV) and Hebrew (Leningrad Codex), but I'm almost done with my first draft of the Hebrew, and the Greek is not a bad place to go next, although there are other languages too, like Aramaic, Latin, Ethiopian, etc.

The computerized versions are helpful because I can programmatically check for errors instead of just doing proof reads.

But I want public domain only, because I don't want to feel like I'm stealing. (Exodus 20:15)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neal of Zebulun

Oct 21, 2017
Texas
✟28,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay! I've pretty much decided I need to copy from pdfs.

I'm very happy to report that I've found several versions of the Textus Receptus, and a couple of Nestle, and I have a Brenton Septuagint to copy from, it's great.

If you have another compiler besides Nestle that you want to add, please let me know, and if you have a link to a pdf at archive, please post it.

I will be typing them in full polyphonics, which I have not seen for the Textus Receptus.

Praise Yahweh!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums