Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all. My name is David. I’m a 46 year old devoted Christian from Perth, Western Australia. I am a writer of poetry and philosophy with several books published. I live with a housemate but other than her I am quite isolated and alone. I’m looking to discuss current affairs and issues, to offer wisdom and to absorb it. I’ve just joined and am feeling my way forward. You are most welcome to say hello.

God bless,

David.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. My name is David. I’m a 46 year old devoted Christian from Perth, Western Australia. I am a writer of poetry and philosophy with several books published. I live with a housemate but other than her I am quite isolated and alone. I’m looking to discuss current affairs and issues, to offer wisdom and to absorb it. I’ve just joined and am feeling my way forward. You are most welcome to say hello.

God bless,

David.
Welcome to the forums. May your time here be one of fellowship and profitable to all parties.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, David. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. I don't know how active it is, but here's a forum for members who enjoy writing:
The Writers Guild

Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi David... Welcome to CF! Glad you joined us and looking forward to your input... there are several forums to participate in.
Hi JBOND429. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi David... Welcome to CF! Glad you joined us and looking forward to your input... there are several forums to participate in.
Hi inquiring mind. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey David, Welcome to Christian Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Hi Red Economist. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

• Friendly
Reactions: Shadow
Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums. May your time here be one of fellowship and profitable to all parties.
Hi Shoetoyou. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
welcome to this strange place.
Hi TerryWoodenpic. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome, David! I am new as well. Hopefully, we will cross paths.
Hi SopraninoPlayer. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, and welcome to CF, David. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. I don't know how active it is, but here's a forum for members who enjoy writing:
The Writers Guild
Hi Little Lantern. Thank you very much for welcoming me. It’s a pleasure to meet like minded Christians here. I’m quite isolated and a little lonely sometimes because I’m partially disabled and I don’t get out very much. I do like to write and have written two books of modern poetry and also a glossy sports book. I am working on a fourth book which is a spiritual self help guide containing poetry, truisms, life philosophy and so on. I can post some of my work here if people would like to read it. Several people have welcomed me and I’m sending this message personally to every one, rather than having just one response to all. Thanks again and I’ll see you on CF again soon :) Dave.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David Vitali

Dec 21, 2017
Perth
✟8,044.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Writers Guild
Thank you very much for that, I was looking for a place where I could post some of my writing for people to have a look at, and where I could read others work. I shall have a look at The Writers Guild :)

Upvote 0