Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
If I abstained from voting conservative, it would be like voting Democrat. That's no different than voting for a pro-abortion candidate.

Your own religious denomination in its official Book of Discipline does not regard abortion as a deciding issue for Christian social and political engagement. In fact most mainline churches traditionally have not done so. As late as the late 70's, even the Southern Baptist Convention did not consider Roe vs. Wade a significant political issue for Christians. It was something that came about from the politics of the Religious Right and was imported from Roman Catholicism.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I see is that even with the Democrats and many Republicans against him, he has still done more for
the country (not just fringe groups) in less than two
years than Obama did in two terms.
I didn't realize playing golf, tweeting insults and making the US a laughing stock all over the world was "doing more for the country". :sorry:

He has led where no President has dared,
True, I don't remember any other President in my lifetime that ever paid off a inappropriate content star mistress AND a Playboy playmate. I also don't remember American Evangelicals ever giving a free pass to a serial adulterer before either. So, I guess you'd be right about being led where no past President has ever led before. :wave:

including moving the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, where it belongs.
uhmm..yeah, it was surprising how all the troubles in the middle east ceased the minute they opened the doors of that embassy...wait, that didn't happen at all did it. Just another chance for President Trump to create a photo-op for his base to praise him. :sigh:
tulc(is going driving again, be back later) :)

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree