United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Moses & Jethro.jpg

This is one of the best examples of a great leader being HUMBLE. Moses had just led the children of Israel out of Egypt. Moses was the most powerful man on the planet. Yet at the same time, he was humble and willing to take advice from his father-in-law. I really look forward to meeting Moses in Heaven!

Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:

And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.

Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to berulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:

And let them judge the people at all seasons: and it shall be, that every great matter they shall bring unto thee, but every small matter they shall judge: so shall it be easier for thyself, and they shall bear the burden with thee.

If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace.

So Moses hearkened to the voice of his father in law, and did all that he had said. Exodus 18:19-24