Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Phil Schneider Area 51 Deep Underground Military Bases & The New World Order. Military Agreed To Feed People To Aliens In Exchange For Technology. The CIA's Darkest Most Vile Operation And It Is Still Ongoing Today. Above Majestic Disclosure! | Alternative | Before It's News

I've recently heard about the push to flood underground bases and clean up bones/bodies in the last few years. I've heard about Nephilim encounters (bigfoot/sabe/sasquatch) and that they sometimes have connection to "aliens." I'm familiar with Michael Heisers take on Psalm 82.

Berean Study Bible Par ▾
1God presides in the divine assembly;

He renders judgment among the gods: 2“How long will you judge unjustlya

and show partiality to the wicked?

Selah 3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed. 4Rescue the weak and needy;

save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand;

they wander in the darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6I have said, ‘You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.’b 7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”

8Arise, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are Your inheritance.
______
I'm wondering if the small gray aliens that seem to boss around some of the Nephilim at times are in fact lesser fallen angels that are living out Psalm 82:7? There are videos of these bodies being found. Maybe some of them are shriveling up and dying like man at times as decreed by the Lord back in Old Testament times? It's something to think about.

Yes, aliens are a psyop. And if they are real, they are demons.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes, aliens are a psyop. And if they are real, they are demons.
I believe that they are very real and the governments are coming to accept it more and more.

Also, absolutely... they are demonic.

• Agree
Reactions: LeGato
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Phil Schneider Area 51 Deep Underground Military Bases & The New World Order. Military Agreed To Feed People To Aliens In Exchange For Technology. The CIA's Darkest Most Vile Operation And It Is Still Ongoing Today. Above Majestic Disclosure! | Alternative | Before It's News

I've recently heard about the push to flood underground bases and clean up bones/bodies in the last few years. I've heard about Nephilim encounters (bigfoot/sabe/sasquatch) and that they sometimes have connection to "aliens." I'm familiar with Michael Heisers take on Psalm 82.

Berean Study Bible Par ▾
1God presides in the divine assembly;

He renders judgment among the gods: 2“How long will you judge unjustlya

and show partiality to the wicked?

Selah 3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed. 4Rescue the weak and needy;

save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand;

they wander in the darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6I have said, ‘You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.’b 7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”

8Arise, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are Your inheritance.
______
I'm wondering if the small gray aliens that seem to boss around some of the Nephilim at times are in fact lesser fallen angels that are living out Psalm 82:7? There are videos of these bodies being found. Maybe some of them are shriveling up and dying like man at times as decreed by the Lord back in Old Testament times? It's something to think about.

I'd highly recommend Gary Wayne's material on this subject. (He also explains grays as fallen angels or demons.)

Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd highly recommend Gary Wayne's material on this subject. (He also explains grays as fallen angels or demons.)
Thanks. I was just researching this subject again recently. I wanted to know which books to read. Awesome that you replied at such a time. I'm kind of leaning more now towards them being high ranking/ old Nephilim now since Satan and his angels aren't to be kicked out of Heaven until Revelation or Trib times I guess? I'm starting to be prayerful about it but my requests for random info are answered at odd times sometimes or maybe not at all. The Lord seems more interested in answering my prayers on how to be a better wife and mommy. Fair enough! And thanks again.

• Prayers
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks. I was just researching this subject again recently. I wanted to know which books to read. Awesome that you replied at such a time. I'm kind of leaning more now towards them being high-ranking/ old Nephilim now since Satan and his angels aren't to be kicked out of Heaven until Revelation or Trib times I guess? I'm starting to be prayerful about it but my requests for random info are answered at odd times sometimes or maybe not at all. The Lord seems more interested in answering my prayers on how to be a better wife and mommy. Fair enough! And thanks again.
That's neat. Thanks for sharing. God is gracious to take interest in all aspects of our lives in the midst of the daily grind. Rob Skiba, who recently passed away, and Zen Garcia, along with Gary are major sources of such info. I've listened to hours and hours of their stuff. I don't agree with everything they teach (I'm looking to compile their doctrines) yet I've learned much. They're great brothers and have done much research.

Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. [1Ti 4:16 NIV]

You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine. [Tit 2:1 NIV]

• Friendly
Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sweet! It's always good to know the bigger names associated with such research. I appreciate the info!
I don't know if you know about L.A. Marzulli or not. He works with other people that follow this topic. They have been to Peru and taken DNA of the giant skulls found there.

He has a movie that he is presenting as "free" so that he can get the word out on what he, and I, believe is the coming great deception as far as "aliens" and UFO's are concerned.

He has a series that you can purchase but this one is free. It's called "Disclosure" and he wants it shared with anyone and everyone.

Disclosure

You can also check out the website of the late Rob Skiba... another fantastic source of knowledge, research and biblical truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
One more man that was a true man of God and genius as well.... was Chuck Misller. He too has since passed on to glory but has left a wealth of biblical based knowledge and information on this.

Check him out too.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks. I was just researching this subject again recently. I wanted to know which books to read. Awesome that you replied at such a time. I'm kind of leaning more now towards them being high ranking/ old Nephilim now since Satan and his angels aren't to be kicked out of Heaven until Revelation or Trib times I guess? I'm starting to be prayerful about it but my requests for random info are answered at odd times sometimes or maybe not at all. The Lord seems more interested in answering my prayers on how to be a better wife and mommy. Fair enough! And thanks again.

I have been looking into this topic, and you can see from scripture that demons do indeed try to eat their victims:

Rev 12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

Demons are also allowed on the earth during this time, and can physically manifest, as Satan did to Eve in the garden. Satan is not a snake but can take that form. Demons could take on the form or appearance of an alien (with the goal to deceive). All will be thrown to the earth in Rev 12. I believe they will use an alien deception at that time. One they have been building over recent years.

Rev 12:7-10 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

I have had a few "Spirit-led dreams". In some of the dreams that I had, which I believe came from God; an alien deception was shown toward the end of the (End Times) time-line. The video below talks about the dreams, and also the alien deception.

I also have a post here Satan cast to earth Rev 12 & worshiped in Rev 13 the final deception where I list a NDE from a young boy, who saw Aliens/demons in the last day, and yes they ate people.

Upvote 0