New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Phil Schneider Area 51 Deep Underground Military Bases & The New World Order. Military Agreed To Feed People To Aliens In Exchange For Technology. The CIA's Darkest Most Vile Operation And It Is Still Ongoing Today. Above Majestic Disclosure! | Alternative | Before It's News

I've recently heard about the push to flood underground bases and clean up bones/bodies in the last few years. I've heard about Nephilim encounters (bigfoot/sabe/sasquatch) and that they sometimes have connection to "aliens." I'm familiar with Michael Heisers take on Psalm 82.

Berean Study Bible Par ▾
1God presides in the divine assembly;

He renders judgment among the gods: 2“How long will you judge unjustlya

and show partiality to the wicked?

Selah 3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed. 4Rescue the weak and needy;

save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand;

they wander in the darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6I have said, ‘You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.’b 7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”

8Arise, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are Your inheritance.
______
I'm wondering if the small gray aliens that seem to boss around some of the Nephilim at times are in fact lesser fallen angels that are living out Psalm 82:7? There are videos of these bodies being found. Maybe some of them are shriveling up and dying like man at times as decreed by the Lord back in Old Testament times? It's something to think about.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There will certainly be very strong delusions in the time of the end. Whether an alien delusion is part of that I don't know. There are so many "odd" media out there.

Personally, I would not have thought that demons had a body. But then again who knows.

Although it does not hurt to investigate topics, I think it is better for us as Christians to put our focus on what we do know to be true from the word of God, and share that. The word has the potential to encourage, and save lives. If we focus too much on unknowns and fringe areas, people may just think we are weird, and not listen to the message of Christ.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I would not have thought that demons had a body. But then again who knows.

I think they can do.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Angels also sat and ate with Abram.

Genesis 18:8
He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree.

If angels can sit and eat, and demons are simply fallen angels, then I do believe they can appear in a physical body.

Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Phil Schneider Area 51 Deep Underground Military Bases & The New World Order. Military Agreed To Feed People To Aliens In Exchange For Technology. The CIA's Darkest Most Vile Operation And It Is Still Ongoing Today. Above Majestic Disclosure! | Alternative | Before It's News

I've recently heard about the push to flood underground bases and clean up bones/bodies in the last few years. I've heard about Nephilim encounters (bigfoot/sabe/sasquatch) and that they sometimes have connection to "aliens." I'm familiar with Michael Heisers take on Psalm 82.

Berean Study Bible Par ▾
1God presides in the divine assembly;

He renders judgment among the gods: 2“How long will you judge unjustlya

and show partiality to the wicked?

Selah 3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed. 4Rescue the weak and needy;

save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand;

they wander in the darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6I have said, ‘You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.’b 7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”

8Arise, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are Your inheritance.
______
I'm wondering if the small gray aliens that seem to boss around some of the Nephilim at times are in fact lesser fallen angels that are living out Psalm 82:7? There are videos of these bodies being found. Maybe some of them are shriveling up and dying like man at times as decreed by the Lord back in Old Testament times? It's something to think about.
Please direct me to a video of a grey alien. All the ones I have seen ( when I was into the same curiosities) have been debunked. The Nephelim are merely "big and tall" people, possibly the mixing of homo sapiens , those made in God's image with other humanoids like Neanderthals, not made in God's image.

I know, Neanderthals and others in this catagory, are consider humans however, personally, I think they and others like them were created before Adam and Eve, part of the animal kingdom. This made sense to me as to why Cain was so frightened to go out into the world.
Anyway, my way of getting out of the whole space alien / angels mating with humans thing.

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was introduced to the Nephilim topic indirectly through Steve at HowtoHunt.com youtube videos. Here is his the latest linked below. The sightings have too many similarities to ignore: mountains, wilderness, hair, alien-looking dudes nearby, mind speak, light orbs, heightened senses...etc.

Everyone wants unquestionable proof to include names, dates, times, academic articles...etc. I get that. I'm not interested in proving anything; I just like the thought of sounding these things out with others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Jesus is related to this how?

apologies, was just thinking out loud.

Precursor to Jesus' return. AKA end times stuff.

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Precursor to Jesus' return. AKA end times stuff.

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
So how was it in the days of Noah, and what does it have to do with the topic?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In the "Days of Noah" there were Giants. These Giants were the offspring of fallen angels and human women. (if you disagree with that, there are many threads on it which are quite lengthy). There was also a conscious rejection of God as Noah preached for 100 years before the ark closed up and only eight believed enough to get on board. Wickedness was the norm and people full well thought it was OK. There was a reversal of morals.

But, to the point of this thread. I believe that the "aliens" are not from other planets. They are from another dimension. They are the work and deception of Satan and his fallen angel beings and the embodiment of the souls of the Nephilm which are demons. I believe that Satan has multi dimensional crafts and that he has fabricated bodies for the souls of the demons. He always copies Jesus and has made these in his own image like God made us in His image.

Chuck Missler had some very good biblical based talks on this. If you ever want to take the time, it will be time well spent. He was a brilliant man and put logic to the connection of the bible and the events in our skies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
In the "Days of Noah" there were Giants. These Giants were the offspring of fallen angels and human women. (if you disagree with that, there are many threads on it which are quite lengthy). There was also a conscious rejection of God as Noah preached for 100 years before the ark closed up and only eight believed enough to get on board. Wickedness was the norm and people full well thought it was OK. There was a reversal of morals.

But, to the point of this thread. I believe that the "aliens" are not from other planets. They are from another dimension. They are the work and deception of Satan and his fallen angel beings and the embodiment of the souls of the Nephilm which are demons. I believe that Satan has multi dimensional crafts and that he has fabricated bodies for the souls of the demons. He always copies Jesus and has made these in his own image like God made us in His image.

Chuck Missler had some very good biblical based talks on this. If you ever want to take the time, it will be time well spent. He was a brilliant man and put logic to the connection of the bible and the events in our skies.
It is possible that this is the case, it is also possible that humans are bio-engineering things to look like aliens. I recall when Jesus would call the pharisees of their father the devil, and even called Peter the devil once after calling him chip off the old block - so it is entirely possible that these beings can only communicate with our minds now resulting in diabolical technological applications to any who pay heed.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This passage has been linked to Noah's time and the Nephilim in Genesis 6 by those who believe the Nephilim are back.

Loosely related, academics like the author of the Unseen Realm, Michael Heiser tend to make a case that one of the main reasons God wanted to wipeout mankind with a flood was that the fallen angels had corrupted the human gene pool in Noah's day.

Also, later this is supposed to be part of the reason why the Lord specifically instructed the ancient Israelites to wipe out some tribes in Canaan completely but not entirely annihilate all. Take out the corrupted gene pool.

To my thinking, the Nephilim situation quite possibly endangered God's plan to eventually send a 100% human/100% God man to earth, Jesus, if the human gene pool was entirely corrupt.

Anyway, they seem back thousands of years after Jesus just hidden by corrupt humans with agendas.

Wickedness in the World
6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Noah and the Flood
9 This is the account of Noah and his family.

Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God. 10 Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is possible that this is the case, it is also possible that humans are bio-engineering things to look like aliens. I recall when Jesus would call the pharisees of their father the devil, and even called Peter the devil once after calling him chip off the old block - so it is entirely possible that these beings can only communicate with our minds now resulting in diabolical technological applications to any who pay heed.
Phil Schneider and his the videos do make intensely bold claims to the average person listening. But a lot of what he says (underground bases, people missing, adrenochrome) there is evidence for and others have made similar claims before dying mysteriously. Plus, poor Phil tended to start off his speeches claiming he is in no way suicidal.

He wasn't a Christian as far as I could tell. He butchered the two greatest commandments to leave out the part about loving the Lord with all your everything in order to affirm people are to love our neighbors so that was what he was doing. Phil said he loved his country more than his life. Also, if you can buy the Nephilim (bigfoot) stories and their frequent links to "aliens" it makes more sense how it connects. Apparently, the "sasquatch" hate the "aliens" for the same reasons people do. They are huge liars. It is a big clue who they are. Sorry about getting long winded.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I like Chuck Missler. His take on which churches will be raptured was eye-opening. He was ahead of his time.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been slowly listening to the videos in the link I shared. It makes sense. Phil claimed 25 years ago that these "aliens" were conditionally helping black operatives in exchange for permission to kidnap people and animals. Supposedly, the "aliens" had powers but were not entirely healthy. Supposedly their digestive systems struggle with the food available to them.

Perhaps they need manna from heaven but cannot access it on earth in their lowered estate, so they sustain themselves with adrenochrome and taught it to our corrupt power people? I hear it gives quite a physical boost and it is what they eat. Nastiness. After all, the life is in the blood. Or they sickly attempt atonement ? Though the last guess seems unlikely.

English Standard Version Let 17:11 ESV
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

Anyway, I still think the grey aliens are withering fallen angels holding on as long as possible through any means.

Remember when Satan wanted Moses' body? It has been speculated he wanted to inhabit it for masterful deception strategies. Maybe his reasons were worse than that. Who knows, but blood and bodies seem to interest these things. Yuck.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes, unfortunately, man has been playing "god" with genetics. These things are possible.

IMO.... man and Satan have been working together in this.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I like Chuck Missler. His take on which churches will be raptured was eye-opening. He was ahead of his time.
Yes, Chuck was a brilliant man who could easily present his view with support, logic, truth and still be easily comprehended.

• Agree
Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saw some pics in the videos link above of what these “aliens” allegedly do to people and animals. I got super sad and prayerful asking the Lord how he could allow his fallen angels to do anything like this.

Then I came across this. I think all the verses on the Lord handing over people under certain circumstances is my answer.
Ram-raiding ‘aliens’ mutilating and slaughtering sheep, UFO hunters claim. Q: ‘What would fallen angels want with animal DNA?’ Hybrid Nephilim Chimeras? 5,000 (5) sheep died in an incident which is still unexplained. - The Night Watchman

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How can an angel, who is a spirit, have sexual relations with a human, who is flesh?

People make up such weird theories from misinterpreting scripture...
Well, the people of Sodom wanted to have sexual relations with the angels that came to get Lot and his family out before the fire storm.

God states that we may entertain angels and not even be aware of it.

Personally, I don't think we have the knowledge to soundly state that they can't take on physical form and have sex with humans.

I would also believe that it is much more likely that they can than can't. Angels are capable of many things that we are not capable of why would they not be capable of things that we are?

Neither side has an iron clad argument. However, the bible does state that "the sons of God saw the daughters of man and took them for their wives"

The debate goes on from there as it has for pages and pages of the CF forum.

Upvote 0