Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It's unlikely she will last out the week. Thank God, she has been able to remain at home surrounded by family. She is a Christian. She is in another country, so I won't be able to see her before she passes. :(

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's unlikely she will last out the week. Thank God, she has been able to remain at home surrounded by family. She is a Christian. She is in another country, so I won't be able to see her before she passes. :(
Keep praying that she might know the Lord's peace continually through resting in the promises of God's Word. :prayer:

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Praying for her...

• Friendly
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
You can take rest in the knowledge that you will again see her again one day :] It always hurts to lose our loved ones, However just the fact of knowing they are christians helps us to know that they are in the presence of Lord and doing fine. I pray for strength and peace for your family during this time.

• Agree
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may we rejoice in the fact that this dear grandmother is soon to enter glorious joy and deliverance from all the negativity of this world as she enters into Your presence, in the new and beautiful home You have prepared for her. Oh, what a celebration in heaven must be awaiting her. Comfort this grandchild, and the rest of the family as they say to her "See you later, if they are Christians) and You say to her "Welcome home!" Possibly this grandchild can call her on the phone before she passes, or email someone with her a message to give her. Father, I pray that You will lead them to do whatever they might find helpful, so as not to have any regrets after she goes. May Your blessings be upon them all. Amen.

Upvote 0