heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, You have watched these grandparents through of their lives, seen their struggles and high points, and watched them worry over what is to come. Show your mercy in their situation, which may seem impossible to them. May their love for each other grow stronger as they face this together. Use these last years/months of their lives to show love, bring family closer together, and build character in everyone around them.

But most of all, relieve them from the distresses that make no sense and are so difficult to handle. Relieve them of pain, both physical and emotional.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟24,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, I come to you on my face and worship you. I praise you for being the God who is more than enough. You are more than enough for any anxiety or physical problem that can come forth.

Lord, This young man has come to you asking not for himself but for his grandparents health. He is saddened knowing that the people he loves grow old and infirm. Father please touch these loved older family and heal them, and father I pray you will bless the young man who has come here to us and You for help. I pray you will use this to draw him you You Father. For only in You is peace possible.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.