GrandBabies ~ the Blessing of Getting Old :)

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IMG_1692.jpeg
We have 12 Grandbabies including a set of TRIPLETS :)... Believe me! Triplets are a TRIP! The Triplets don't live in OHIO so we don't get to see them very often. But these two Little Ones do :). Haley is 3 and Hayden is 2. They spend almost half their lives with us, as their Mom is a traveling Nurse and gone alot and their Dad works, too. It's alot of work taking care of two energetic little bodies, but the rewards are great. We thank God that we can be a part of their lives and do all we can to plant seeds of TRUTH in their little minds.

LikaKai

Sep 24, 2020
Red Bud
✟17,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 299532We have 12 Grandbabies including a set of TRIPLETS :)... Believe me! Triplets are a TRIP! The Triplets don't live in OHIO so we don't get to see them very often. But these two Little Ones do :). Haley is 3 and Hayden is 2. They spend almost half their lives with us, as their Mom is a traveling Nurse and gone alot and their Dad works, too. It's alot of work taking care of two energetic little bodies, but the rewards are great. We thank God that we can be a part of their lives and do all we can to plant seeds of TRUTH in their little minds.

These are my grand-heartbeats.
Seven and five, going on 30...lol.

C371FDD1-666D-4D97-B1E4-9CDE0BE5CA41.jpeg

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country