Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
May God guide you through the Force to choose wisely... :thumbsup:

UPDATE:
POLL EXPIRES IN ONE WEEK FROM ORIGINAL POSTING DATE...
10/08/05

Properties
of the Grand Master Jedi of the Jedi Order:

The Grand Master Jedi is not just a leader of Jedi.
He is a facilitator for the Council. It is his job in council meetings to bring up the discussion topics, to prevent "aggressive negotiations", and to "restore peace to the galaxy" via the Christian Jedi Order (currently residing in the Jedi Temple OOC thread).

The Grand Master Jedi is also the organizer of missions and the Temple. He is responsible for issuing out missions, varying from diplomatic rendevues to an apprentice's lightsaber mission.

The Grand Master Jedi is the curator of the Jedi Temple. He is to live there and to make sure that its just principles are upheld and that its purpose is being accomplished.

Now, please, help me to further define these the Grand Master's position by posting your suggestions in this thread. We will also be voting on who the Masters want the Grand Master to be.

Regulations for voting:
(sry that we need to have regulations,
BUT it is needed so we don't get just anybody voting)

The regulation is as follows,
1) You must be a Master in the Jedi Order as ordained by either the RPG Jedi Order or the Jedi Temple. Being a Jedi Master, you may be on the bulletin to be voted for the Grand master position. You may vote for anyone but yourself. I will know if you did... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Silver

Veteran
Apr 19, 2005
✟17,698.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Knightstemplar, unless you disagree, I think everyone who is participating in the Jedi Training Grounds should be able to vote as well, the majority of them, if not all, will become Masters, and I think they have a right to select who their leader is now, instead of waiting untill later after the RPG is over, and re doing this whole thing for the Masters that didn't get to vote just because they hadn't reached the rank yet. Thus, this would include Princess Bride, Maul, Gospel2005, Truthworship, Tindomerel, and Legolas the Jedi Mastster, if I'm missings anyone, please just say so.

Anyways, my vote is for you Knightstemplar, I'd rather not have the responsibility of the Grand Master, I just don't have enough time for it right now. So please nobody vote for me, I'd rather just stay where I am at right now.

~ Peace like Jesus.

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Chris Silver said:
Hey Knightstemplar, unless you disagree, I think everyone who is participating in the Jedi Training Grounds should be able to vote as well, the majority of them, if not all, will become Masters, and I think they have a right to select who their leader is now, instead of waiting untill later after the RPG is over, and re doing this whole thing for the Masters that didn't get to vote just because they hadn't reached the rank yet. Thus, this would include Princess Bride, Maul, Gospel2005, Truthworship, Tindomerel, and Legolas the Jedi Mastster, if I'm missings anyone, please just say so.

Anyways, my vote is for you Knightstemplar, I'd rather not have the responsibility of the Grand Master, I just don't have enough time for it right now. So please nobody vote for me, I'd rather just stay where I am at right now.

~ Peace like Jesus.

It is so... They may vote. I didn't want just anyone. However, you are correct Chis...

Maul, regarding your suggestion, even in the movies, there was a Grand Master Jedi (though never referred to as which). Yoda and Mace Windu actually shared the position. Mace dealed with the army symantics and Yoda with the Temple and Diplomatic ordeals. SO, we would be following the movies closer by having someone at the head of the council.

FYI, Luke was the Head of the Council for the New Jedi Order.

Thank you both for your posts...

~May God be with you...

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Warning: Poll Closing

You've only got one day left to vote!

The Poll closes tomorrow, as soon as I get online tomorrow :) !

Thank You for your time and your vote...

BTW, I don't know how to close a thread, yet, so if you do then tell me please. :)

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Chris Silver said:
Just go up to Thread Tools, at the top of your screen, and hold your mouse over it, and then underneith should appear another box, and Close Thread is one of the options. :D

~ Peace like Jesus.

Tried that thanks though...

Upvote 0

Maul

Outcast
Aug 8, 2005
Earth
✟17,610.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
knightstemplar said:
It is so... They may vote. I didn't want just anyone. However, you are correct Chis...

Maul, regarding your suggestion, even in the movies, there was a Grand Master Jedi (though never referred to as which). Yoda and Mace Windu actually shared the position. Mace dealed with the army symantics and Yoda with the Temple and Diplomatic ordeals. SO, we would be following the movies closer by having someone at the head of the council.

FYI, Luke was the Head of the Council for the New Jedi Order.

Thank you both for your posts...

~May God be with you...

now thata one thing i didnt know... oh well. go jedi council!!

are we gonna vote for who is in the council if it wins?

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well it didn't win and since I was voted the Grand Master Jedi... I think that I'm going to just instate the rest of those up for the position as the council. It's where they belong...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums