Grand Jury empaneled to examine evidence 9/11 WTC collapses were controlled demolitions

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Whatever method of explosive, it was controlled demolition. Just as life cannot evolve, planes can't crash into buildings to produce a demolition into said buildings own footprint.

Or like how humans can't walk on two feet, or dogs can't bark.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah, -- I could personally bring down building 7 in it's own footprint with only ~6 hours of studying the structure's engineering; cutting the respective strengthened joints; placing the demolition charges; and wiring the demolition charges to a computer which has been programmed to independently initiate each charge with precise timing; -- all while the building is burning and filled with smoke.

Who couldn't? Psssssssh.

I can't believe that ANYONE would question our government authorities, whether the FBI, the IRS, the Justice Department, the State Department, the CIA, Congress, or any President. We're not no stink'in pinko-communist-fascists. We're 'mericans.

I loved Jason Statham in "Spy"®. I could have a beer with him, -- or maybe with Elizabeth Warren. Either one (... gagging ...)!

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And here's some more "disinformation", this time trying to convince us that Oswald really didn't assassinate Kennedy:

HSCA

House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA)

Photo_robertblakey.jpg

Law Professor G. Robert Blakey, former Chief Counsel to the HSCA.
The House Select Committee on Assassinations was the second major investigation of the JFK assassination, following the Warren Commission by nearly a decade and a half. The revelations of the Church Committee were profound in the 1970s, and efforts to re-investigate the assassinations of the 1960s picked up steam. The airing of the Zapruder film on television in 1975, showing Kennedy reacting “the wrong way” to a bullet from the rear, was a defining event which helped push the momentum over the top.

Congress authorized an investigation into the murders of John F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Chief Counsel Richard Sprague ran into early troubles, butting heads with the CIA over secrecy oaths among other matters. He was eventually forced to resign, and the investigation was taken over by G. Robert Blakey.

After a few years of work, the House Committee issued a Final Assassinations Report, along with 12 appendix volumes on each of the murders. In the JFK case, the HSCA found that "Kennedy was probably killed as a result of a conspiracy," based in large part on acoustics evidence which captured the sound impulses of gunfire from more than one location in Dealey Plaza. In the MLK case, the HSCA’s verdict endorsed a lone-gunman conclusion but "there is a likelihood that James Earl Ray assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King as a result of a conspiracy."

With the declassification of the HSCA’s files in the 1990s, researchers know much more about that body’s internal workings. In the areas of the medical evidence and Oswald’s trip to Mexico City, two areas the Committee focused heavily on, it is clear that the HSCA did not tell all that it discovered.

Based on new evidence indicating CIA withholding of key information, HSCA Chief Counsel Robert Blakey in 2003 wrote a scathing letter about CIA obstruction of the HSCA inquiry: "I now no longer believe anything the Agency told the committee any further than I can obtain substantial corroboration for it from outside the Agency for its veracity."

Lies. It's all lies. -- I only trust the Deep State. All others are mere individuals trying to discredit our government. Yeah -- 'merica.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-it-was-sirhan-sirhan/?utm_term=.f6825917935e
Washington Post:
Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn’t believe it was Sirhan Sirhan.

By Tom Jackman

June 5, 2018
Though Sirhan admitted at his trial in 1969 that he shot Kennedy, he claimed from the start that he had no memory of doing so. And midway through Sirhan’s trial, prosecutors provided his lawyers with an autopsy report that launched five decades of controversy: Kennedy was shot at point-blank range from behind, including a fatal shot behind his ear. But Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian immigrant, was standing in front of him.

Was there a second gunman? The debate rages to this day.

When will the liars stop peddling their garbage?!? We're 'mericans. Our government is for 'merica. They ain't done no wrong. -- 'merica --.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Shhhhhhhh, -- we really know that when Eisenhower warned us of the "military industrial complex", that he anticipated how corporate control could result in attacks from within our own government, including 9/11. -- Shhhhhhhh.)
(DaDad)

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"I have seen too many random things happen for it to be just plain chance."
(Posted in an online evolution discussion I was part of.)
... better stated: I've seen too many improbable things happen for it to be just plain chance.

But I will never forget my dear departed Aunt's tongue-in-cheek saying from my childhood: "My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts."

And so some go through a blissful life, but others pursue the deeper things:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

And speaking of "evolution", I find it interesting that the historically asserted "lizard skin" attributed to dinosaurs has been corrected to "FEATHERS", which I personally REFUSE to except because I don't need no stink'in "new" information. If the old information wer'nt good enuff then two bad. I ain't changen.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made those things. So if you have a theory that God felled the towers, I'm listening.
Hey '97,
I gotta tell you, when they came down my first reaction was Rev. 18 which appears to depict a "World Trade Center" in a coastal city:

Rev. 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and were wanton with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning; 10 they will stand far off, in fear of her torment, and say,

“Alas! alas! thou great city,
thou mighty city, Babylon!
In one hour has thy judgment come.”

11 And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo any more, 12 cargo of gold, silver, jewels and pearls, fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet, all kinds of scented wood, all articles of ivory, all articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, 13 cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and slaves, that is, human souls.

... and of course GOD uses "men" to accomplish HIS purpose, but maybe 9/11 was simply a precursor of future events, with the same objective and same city.

All I do know is that if we're not emotionally, intellectually, and physically prepared to get out of our major cities, we will "share in her plagues".

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
In a coastal city

I had an Aha! moment a long time ago. Mystery Babylon is probably NOT a coastal city. Check out 18:18. The sailors stand from far off and see the SMOKE of her burning. Smoke can travel thousands of miles. In fact I would argue that is exactly the gist of the passage: that the destruction is so complete, the smoke is plainly visible all the way out to sea.

Anyway, I can personally testify to just how hard it is to leave her, if that has been your home. If God calls you to leave, then you'd think He'd give you the means, you know?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In a coastal city

I had an Aha! moment a long time ago. Mystery Babylon is probably NOT a coastal city. Check out 18:18. The sailors stand from far off and see the SMOKE of her burning. Smoke can travel thousands of miles. In fact I would argue that is exactly the gist of the passage: that the destruction is so complete, the smoke is plainly visible all the way out to sea.

Anyway, I can personally testify to just how hard it is to leave her, if that has been your home. If God calls you to leave, then you'd think He'd give you the means, you know?
Hey 97,
If you don't mind, I have a couple thoughts:
1. It's a coastal city.
2. In order to figure out what "Mystery Babylon" is, one should probably start with Nebuchadnezzars kingdom -- the Head of Gold, then Silver, then Bronze, then Iron, then Clay -- but ALL use the Metropolis model which Nebuchadnezzar employed. And so too the creators of Superman were perceptive enough to call the city where Clark Kent worked: METROPOLIS. Hmmmm, New York City, as transitioned from: Babylon, to ~Alexandria, to ~Rome, to ~Paris, to ~London, to ~NYC, and finally to Jerusalem.
3. GOD is calling the church to leave. It can be by planning like Noah, or by calamity like Lot.
4. If you still won't leave even with calamity, then you get to participate in the "Sodom & Gomorrah" excitement.

We all get to choose!
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Here’s 55 documentaries covering almost 100 hours of information and testimony about 9/11:

9/11 - Top Documentary Films

There were 118 first responders and NYFD witnesses who reported explosions in the buildings particularly in the basements far from where planes hit.

• Winner
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The article says that multiple 9/11 groups have brought forth enough evidence to compel the AG to empanel a grand jury by any reasonable legal standard. But nonetheless he has still not done so.

Well methinks to start with whoever wrote the article (or anyone that believed it) should run, not walk, but run, to a dictionary and find out what "compel" means.

Because compelling someone to do something but then they don't do it is a contradiction in terms.

Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
This article from Australia’s National Broadcasting Service might have slipped past the censorship. It talks of the same evidence being presented now, it refers to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth whose numbers have multiplied 10-fold since it was written.
Unanswered 9/11 questions - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Tanj - the grammar is ‘compelled’ by weight of evidence.

So many posted on this thread that there was no evidence of explosives used at the WTC.

Well here’s a thought experiment: Imagine spending a week interviewing 118 first responders, FDNY and NYPD officers who were eye and ear witnesses to explosions through those 3 skyscrapers including particularly in the basements as prelude to demolition.

Also imagine sitting with the chemistry and physics professors in their labs analysing the dust samples of the WTC towers and finding military grade nanothermite in all samples and their findings being published in a prominent peer reviewed chemistry journal.

Also imagine having a discussion with the chief architect of the twin towers who said unequivocally “those planes could not bring down those towers” (in the documentary ‘9/11 explosive evidence’ by AE911TRUTH). He would explain to you how the steel frame design was to withstand just such plane hitting skyscraper events.

Watch with your own eyes the evidence of molten steel.

And then watch the official government official at NIST deny any evidence of explosives or of molten steel.

Video of both is in several of the 55 documentaries linked above, particularly the one by AE911TRUTH.

And see if denial can guard you from cognitive dissonance after doing that...

This post was absolutely news worthy and was originally on the news and current events board.

The US Attorney for New York was forced/compelled/persuaded (whatever verb you think fits best) to empanel a grand jury (over a year of expensive hearings) to examine evidence of controlled demolitions of the three WTC skyscrapers. That is newsworthy just like it was when AE911TRUTH first revealed the info and Australian ABC reported it.

This time, after nearly two decades of Patriot Act and restrictions on media, it was not reported by any of the mainstream media - go research ‘Operation Mockingbird’ for God’s sake - and I say that with reverence. The mods moved it to the kitchen sink - what motive? Ignorance, denial, lack of courage, Stockholm syndrome? Don’t you know opinion polls show less than 50% of people in the US believe the official story on 9/11? And far far less believe it in Middle East countries that were victims of the subsequent regime change wars.

The CIA tweeted recently it has agents everywhere, at all levels of society. Does Operation Mockingbird extend to gatekeeper activity on Internet forums?Research that and you’ll find plenty to think about.

• Winner
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Don’t you know opinion polls show less than 50% of people in the US believe the official story on 9/11?

Wow. I kinda blanked out the rest of your post. Like reality is dependent on the majority US public opinion. I wont post again, if "what the average person thunks" is considered evidence, we don't even live in the same universe regards having a conversation.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well here’s a thought experiment: ...
You know, it's such a simple concept to consider that any news organization has "rights" to it's reporting. But on the day of 9/11, did anyone consider exactly how the same "video feed" was broadcast by ALL "news" channels, without any source citation?
If CNN or FOX had been the "source" then all other networks would have given "credit" for the footage. But that's not what happened.

And really, did the wings and tail section actually penetrate the 2" thick box girders, -- x 2 = 4"-- (for BOTH sides) , and NOT fall to the ground where they would have been documented and recovered?

The Sherman Tank front slope plate was 3" thick, and it took luck to survive a Panzer 76mm armor penetrating (AP) shell traveling at 1,410 ft/sec = 84,600 ft/min = 5,076,000 ft/hr = 961 miles/hr. But we're told that a beer can traveling at ~400 miles/hr can slice through 4" of girders (on the flat, NOT INCLUDING THE 2"x12" THICK SIDES), including the fuselage, wings, and tail section. -- A feat which a German Panzer 76mm AP round couldn't achieve.

It seems some have their opinions and others have their analysis. -- I prefer the latter.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Planted explosives, how last decade. When We All Know it was the nuke in the basement! Or Was It The Space Weapon?!
Yep, DEW is the new choice for disasters.
Just look at the fires in California, all caused by DEW now.

Upvote 0