Grand Jury empaneled to examine evidence 9/11 WTC collapses were controlled demolitions

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Whatever method of explosive, it was controlled demolition. Just as life cannot evolve, planes can't crash into buildings to produce a demolition into said buildings own footprint.

Those did. As for the 'evidence', yes, it was all taken away and examined as has been reported.

Never had a massive airliner, laden with fuel, ever crashed into a building like the twin towers. The heat and explosion was immense. Not including all the flammable materials in the building.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Plus, no way would several floors collapsing be able to stop all the floors from above, all that huge weight, from crashing down the tower like a domino effect. The weight would be immense. Nothing would be able to stop it.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If airliners crashing into buildings produced controlled demolitions like that, wouldn't similar be the method-of-choice for demolishing buildings, rather than involving carefully placed and costly engineered explosives to ensure buildings crash within their own footprints?
Bin Laden studied architecture and knew how to demolish large buildings. He bragged (in a video tape recorded months earlier) that he could tell someone HOW to hit a building to bring it down.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Plus, no way would several floors collapsing be able to stop all the floors from above, all that huge weight, from crashing down the tower like a domino effect. The weight would be immense. Nothing would be able to stop it.
What may have been able to stop it was the asbestos sheathing on the main structural beams in the lower floors. But during the build, asbestos was outlawed so only first 10 or 20 floors had it. Both planes hit above that point.

• Informative
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What may have been able to stop it was the asbestos sheathing on the main structural beams in the lower floors. But during the build, asbestos was outlawed so only first 10 or 20 floors had it. Both planes hit above that point.

I agree but i was on about the pure weight of the top of the building being let free by the lower floors collapse. Nothing could stop the concertina effect then.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree but i was on about the pure weight of the top of the building being let free by the lower floors collapse. Nothing could stop the concertina effect then.
Correct. That is why the 2nd tower hit which was lower collapsed first.

But the asbestos would have kept the vertical support structures from being so weakened by the intense heat.

• Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You seem to forget that the evidence was quickly shipped away before it could be assessed. If this fact alone does not speak to you of conspiracy, I am satisfied nothing will. The first step in any investigative proceeding is preserve the scene.

It always amazes me that many of the same people who are so convinced of that--i.e. the evidence was quickly removed after the dastardly deed was done by OUR government--but the same people think it preposterous that Saddam Hussein could have removed evidence of WMD in the three months he had to do it despite photo evidence of convoys of trucks moving from Iraq to Syria.

There simply is no amount of logic or reason, let alone evidence and facts, that will sway the convictions of the fanatical partisan and/or ideological believer.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It always amazes me that many of the same people who are so convinced of that--i.e. the evidence was quickly removed after the dastardly deed was done by OUR government--but the same people think it preposterous that Saddam Hussein could have removed evidence of WMD in the three months he had to do it despite photo evidence of convoys of trucks moving from Iraq to Syria.

Having been one of the people actually doing the observation of what was going on in Iraq at the time, the first point is that Saddam Hussein didn't have "stockpiles of WMD" by 2000. He had a lot of old munitions from the early 90s with old munitions that he had to bury because nobody (not even the US) had a way to destroy them at the time. We knew where those were buried, too, but our decade-old information was buried in TOP SECRET databases and not available to the American ground troops poking around in 2004.

So I'm one of those people who don't believe either proposition.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm confused...has a grand jury been convened? Because from reading the article in the OP I'm not sure that's what's happening. :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

The subject of the topic is misleading.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
While I can see how the topic may be misleading, I fail to see how that works to all the mainstream conspiracy theorists' (i.e. those who believe 18 Arabs simultaneously hijacked 3 different planes and rammed them into buildings in the same morning) favor. The article says that multiple 9/11 groups have brought forth enough evidence to compel the AG to empanel a grand jury by any reasonable legal standard. But nonetheless he has still not done so.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
While I can see how the topic may be misleading, I fail to see how that works to all the mainstream conspiracy theorists' (i.e. those who believe 18 Arabs simultaneously hijacked 3 different planes and rammed them into buildings in the same morning) favor. The article says that multiple 9/11 groups have brought forth enough evidence to compel the AG to empanel a grand jury by any reasonable legal standard. But nonetheless he has still not done so.
Mainstream conspiracy theorists? Whats more likely an actual conspiracy involving 10s of jihadists, or one involving thoasands of gov and non govt employees?

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Having been one of the people actually doing the observation of what was going on in Iraq at the time, the first point is that Saddam Hussein didn't have "stockpiles of WMD" by 2000. He had a lot of old munitions from the early 90s with old munitions that he had to bury because nobody (not even the US) had a way to destroy them at the time. We knew where those were buried, too, but our decade-old information was buried in TOP SECRET databases and not available to the American ground troops poking around in 2004.

So I'm one of those people who don't believe either proposition.

You were a U.N. inspector? Who knew.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

There simply is no amount of logic or reason, let alone evidence and facts, that will sway the convictions of the fanatical partisan and/or ideological believer.
If you don't believe anything you see on the tele, you'll be 95% right. Cui bono?

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
When deciding on which physics to use to interpret observed or alleged phenomena, I avoid those that rely on magic or impossible odds. Hence evolutionism and 3-trade-towers-with-2-planes are myths I consign to the same scrap-bin.

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you don't believe anything you see on the tele, you'll be 95% right. Cui bono?

LOL. Sometimes it sure seems that way. As a former member of the press and continue to be an avid media watcher, competent journalism and journalistic ethics are pretty much non existent in most of the media these days and that results in a LOT of fake news. (There are exceptions.)

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person and can have a lot of fun with them. But once you have the cui bono logical fallacy and the conspiracy theory becomes an attempt to accuse or harm or deceive people, logic, reason, or inconvenient facts are thrown out the window. I think such is very wrong and I won't be party to it.

Upvote 0