United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you still watch cartoons?

When I was a wee lad, my dad would turn the cartoons off whenever he wanted to watch tv. And I, and my younger brother, would say on multiple occasions that we would never stop watching cartoons...

...decades later... I don't watch cartoons anymore. Not even adult (borderline in morality) cartoons like the Simpsons and most certainly not the South Park and Family Guy varieties.

Actually I don't watch much Television in general. Most of it contains immorality, wastes time, kills brain cells, dulls the senses, and sears the conscience.

I don't mean this as a "holier than thou" watching television is a sin and something that nobody should do. Just as my reasons for limiting (or even abstaining for periods of time) my exposure to television.

To be fair, like any good Christian, I am inconsistent. I do make an exception for documentaries. I was going to get cable (don't have cable or satellite) just to get the history and discovery channels... but then I discovered that they don't have documentaries anymore. Just shows about rednecks digging through garbage, etc. Just like MTV no longer plays music.
oh well. Netflix and Hulu have plenty of Documentaries.

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Why is your name "Grandpa" but on your profile it says 26?

If you are actually 26 I'd request a name change :p It's misleading.

No. He must be called Grandpa.

(lol)

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums