Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends in our place, Govt. has ordered to remove the houses and people. We have been staying here for more than 30 yrs. please pray that Govt. does not remove the people and houses, but give us the permission to stay here. People are gathering together and making rallies and protesting against Govts. decision, please pray that there will be no arrest, no lathi charge or no breaking of houses. please pray that God bless us all.

God bless!:)

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Friends in our place, Govt. has ordered to remove the houses and people. We have been staying here for more than 30 yrs. please pray that Govt. does not remove the people and houses, but give us the permission to stay here. People are gathering together and making rallies and protesting against Govts. decision, please pray that there will be no arrest, no lathi charge or no breaking of houses. please pray that God bless us all.

Dear brother in Christ,
I pray for your protection and for your neighbours. For protection and strength for the Christians
I pray for the hearts of the government officials to be changed that God would be at work in the hearts of India's leaders
May the Lord send his angels to protect you
Praying for you and holding you before the Lord
Jesus loves you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for you, and all your family, and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ at this dire dire time, and praying for all of Delhi, and all of India. (((hug)))

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
indisa.gif

:heart: Continuing to pray for you, and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ, and Delhi, and all of India.

Please keep us updated. (((hug)))

• Agree
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for this situation that this dear brother speaks of. I pray that You will move in such a way as to bring peace of heart, soul, and mind. I pray that You will protect and provide for Your children, and that You will manifest Yourself on their behalf. I pray that You would manifest Yourself through them to draw others to Your loving Self. I pray that You would receive glory, honor, and praise in recognition of how You are working in this situation, and blessings will come to those trusting in You. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear brother in Christ,
I pray for your protection and for your neighbours. For protection and strength for the Christians
I pray for the hearts of the government officials to be changed that God would be at work in the hearts of India's leaders
May the Lord send his angels to protect you
Praying for you and holding you before the Lord
Jesus loves you
Agreeing with @musicalpilgrim.

• Agree
Upvote 0