Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,430.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Remember Your servant, O Lord, because of Your goodness, and forgive all the sins he committed in life, for no one is sinless but You, Who alone can give rest to the departed.

To the soul of Your servant, O Christ, grant rest among the saints where there is no pain, no sorrow, no mourning, but only life without end.

:crosseo:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember Your servant, O Lord, because of Your goodness, and forgive all the sins he committed in life, for no one is sinless but You, Who alone can give rest to the departed.

To the soul of Your servant, O Christ, grant rest among the saints where there is no pain, no sorrow, no mourning, but only life without end.

:crosseo:
Amen.

The funeral home just came and got him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sun-Tec, huh? When I was a Metrology guy I purchased hardness testers from them and I dealt with their Techs when our devices needed repair. I wonder if we ever spoke to each other on the phone or emailed? Small world. I never visited them in person even though they were just down the road.

Also, that's close to Crawfordsville. Were this a less wholesome website, I'd dish about the time some friends and I spent the night in some town in Kentucky when we were on our way to TN for spring break (don't ask) and met these 4 Crawfordsville chicks on a similar mission. They had already met some Louisville boys who hooked them up with money and drugs. Sorry Kentucky boys, we'll be taking your girls and your money and your drugs. Wisconsin rolls hard. Oh, to be young and bulletproof again....

Last edited:
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think if you did, you'd remember. He was a very unique and eclectic guy.
Sun-Tec, huh? When I was a Metrology guy I purchased hardness testers from them and I dealt with their Techs when our devices needed repair. I wonder if we ever spoke to each other on the phone or emailed? Small world. I never visited them in person even though they were just down the road.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think if you did, you'd remember. He was a very unique and eclectic guy.

I added another story. I may have told it before:)

I suspect that if we ever crossed paths it was short and professional. "What is the delivery time for a replacement calibration plate for a Rockwell B tester?" Had I talked to him, his reply would have likely been unremarkable, as remarkable a man as he otherwise may have been. He sounds like a really cool guy, I would have liked to have met him.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You two would of definitely got along. He was very precise and analytical but super creative and fun too. He loved music and the arts in general. We connected in that way.
I added another story. I may have told it before:)

I suspect that if we ever crossed paths it was short and professional. "What is the delivery time for a replacement calibration plate for a Rockwell B tester?" Had I talked to him, his reply would have likely been unremarkable, as remarkable a man as he otherwise may have been. He sounds like a really cool guy, I would have liked to have met him.

Upvote 0