U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Christ, there is neither male nor female...didnt know I would need to state that here.

"Then how should Christians apply the phrase, “there is no male and female…in Christ”? First, we must keep it in the context in which it was written. We must remember that Paul is not talking about roles at all, but about the fact that we are all “heirs” in Christ. Secondly, we must not apply this in a way that contradicts other passages of Scripture, but must allow other passages to enrich our understanding.
The application is two-fold:
No one has to be circumcised, or follow the Law of Moses, in order to receive adoption as God’s sons (Galatians 3-4).
Male Christians should treat their Christian sisters with respect and honor, because they are fellow heirs of the grace of life (1 Peter 3:7)."

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Behold, I show you a mystery.....there was only one person in the garden of eden before and after the separation of the rib. Let them that have an ear, hear.

Gen5:2 kjv
"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Upvote 0