Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am loving the Louis de Wohl novel - such a great capture of the lovely Catherine of Siena's personality. I so wish I could have lived back then and been her friend. Thanks again. :) I hope it goes well and you get some time to relax.
No time to relax yet. I was going to the nursing home today & my front brakes went out! ARGH!

Anyway, trying to catch up on everything. I'm glad you are enjoying the books. I had a lady call me today that wants me to stop by her house after Church Sunday. I see her brother in the nursing home. She picked me up a cookbook called Cooking With the Saints. I'm excited. :)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Just the other day as i was cleaning out - spring time and all - i decided to go thru some boxes of cards i have and found a Thank You note for Michie. :holy:
Um, yah...its a little late, eh Michie? :sorry: Oops.

Its sealed so i dont know what i said. :D

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just the other day as i was cleaning out - spring time and all - i decided to go thru some boxes of cards i have and found a Thank You note for Michie. :holy:
Um, yah...its a little late, eh Michie? :sorry: Oops.

Its sealed so i dont know what i said. :D
^_^

Don't worry about it!

You just take care of you. *hugs*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gotta tell you, Mich, that 1953 St. Joseph Daily Missal you sent is the perfect companion volume to the 1957 St. Joseph Sunday Missal I've had for years. :) Love that Latin!

The other books are neat, too. Haven't watched the videos yet.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gotta tell you, Mich, that 1953 St. Joseph Daily Missal you sent is the perfect companion volume to the 1957 St. Joseph Sunday Missal I've had for years. :) Love that Latin!

The other books are neat, too. Haven't watched the videos yet.
I thought you'd like that Missal Wols. I run across Missals on occasion. Let me know if there is anything you are hunting for.

Upvote 0