Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today I got blessed with getting a new bike!

My parents in-law know someone who have two bikes they planned on giving away to the Christian secondhand shop where my father in-law works voluntarily, and they thought of me since my earlier bike got broken many months ago. This is a very good bike, from the brand GIANT, very well taken care of as well.

I feel very blessed by God, who provides for us, prepares for us and blesses us every day before we have prayed for this!

So I just wanted to share this with you! Consider it a great joy even with the small blessings given to you during a day too! :clap:

Ps: And the price was good, not too expensive either.

Last edited:

Emily Foster

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟22,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations on your new bike and happy riding! I join you in praising God for His goodness in your life. And, yes, I love to thank our Heavenly Father for every small/big blessing and daily mercies. Blessings to your family!

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations on your new bike and happy riding! I join you in praising God for His goodness in your life. And, yes, I love to thank our Heavenly Father for every small/big blessing and daily mercies. Blessings to your family!

Thank you Emily! :hug:

When we think of everything God provides and blesses us with every day, this will also make us feel more grateful toward Him!

Sometimes we dig ourselves too much down into our own worries in life, that we end up not seeing what blessings God has prepared for us during a day.

This world is better at pointing at what you don't have as well as what is negative in your life, or seen as bad and negative in this world, instead of being happy in what you have and get.

The most happy families aren't always the ones who have the most material things, a family which may not have as much of the material goods may be happier because they have more love for one another, as well as being content with what they already have and get. :tutu:

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
New bikes are awesome! So glad you have yours! :oldthumbsup:

Thank you! :hug: Yes, I was very happy when I got this bike! I didn't expect getting a new bike for a longer time, so it was a great suprise when this bike was offered to me. :)

Praise God!!!!! :clap:

Indeed! :amen:

Also thanks for your message! :hug:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you! :hug: Yes, I was very happy when I got this bike! I didn't expect getting a new bike for a longer time, so it was a great suprise when this bike was offered to me. :)

Indeed! :amen:

Also thanks for your message! :hug:

Yer welcome!! (which message? Sorry my mind is like a sieve sometimes)

^_^

Enjoy your bike!!! :D

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AWESOME!!!!!! You're inspiring others, like me, to ride a bike now :D

I am glad I am inspiring you to want to bike. :grinning: Maybe a biking trip could be nice? Do you live in a nice place with much nature around you? Or close by to you? I would like to go on a biking trip sometime, I think it would be very enjoyable as well as one would experience and see new places! :blush:

I know my parents in-law enjoyes doing this at times, and I think it seems very nice!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am glad I am inspiring you to want to bike. :grinning: Maybe a biking trip could be nice? Do you live in a nice place with much nature around you? Or close by to you? I would like to go on a biking trip sometime, I think it would be very enjoyable as well as one would experience and see new places! :blush:

I know my parents in-law enjoyes doing this at times, and I think it seems very nice!

I live in the city, with lots of traffic, but it wouldn't be impossible.

Yes, biking is nice. No gas, and great for a workout. :D

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live in the city, with lots of traffic, but it wouldn't be impossible.

Yes, biking is nice. No gas, and great for a workout. :D

Sure, or you could bike out of the city to another area? Or is it maybe a very big city?

I fully agree with you on your second reply here! :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations on your new bike! That's wonderful :clap: Biking is a great hobby not only for sports according to Netparents but for socializing as well)

Thank you for your reply! And affirming for me about how God provides for our every needs! As well as blesses us! Every day! :)

I also got just done writing this bible verse with smileys added to it into chat;

"And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others." (2 Corinthians 9:8)

:)

Upvote 0