Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone finding themselves ministering in an area where they interact with people's thoughts and through spiritual demonstration end up proclaiming the gospel?

Nope

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Anyone finding themselves ministering in an area where they interact with people's thoughts and through spiritual demonstration end up proclaiming the gospel?
Clarify what you are asking. I could say yes OR no....yes AND no.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's an intercessory side effect combined with God's omnipresence, in that it seems like other people's thoughts, emotions, sins, holy disciplines are appearing as thoughts and emotions within you. But beyond this, there is a way to interact. I suppose the question is, are you aware of this unity phenomena, have you learned to interact with this phenomena in God's presence, and do you use your spiritual gifts to bless people and communicate God's truth in it? It's hard to explain but I think that sums it up.

Reactions: YouAreAwesome
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no "gospel telepathy".

Just curious, though....

If there was, where might it be written in God's Word that there is?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It's an intercessory side effect combined with God's omnipresence, in that it seems like other people's thoughts, emotions, sins, holy disciplines are appearing as thoughts and emotions within you. But beyond this, there is a way to interact. I suppose the question is, are you aware of this unity phenomena, have you learned to interact with this phenomena in God's presence, and do you use your spiritual gifts to bless people and communicate God's truth in it? It's hard to explain but I think that sums it up.
OK, I think I understand what you're saying...spiritually.

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

And I also think I understand the soulish application for what you're saying.

JAM 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,
8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

An etymological study of "double-minded" really means 'double souled' (di psuche). And the individual father of 'thoughts' coming from those two souls within, are God and the devil. 'More devil' in the new believer and 'more God' in the more mature believer, who has had more of " Christ formed in you Gal 4:19" as he has walked this Christian life.

So for me my answer still is YES and NO. I'm not perfect in my interactions with people. Though I've said things, which when they came out of my mouth, I immediately told the person "That was God.!; because I've never even 'heard of' or 'thought of' anything that profound before....eg 'word of wisdom' 'word of knowledge' 'discernment of spirits'.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
OK, I think I understand what you're saying...spiritually.

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

And I also think I understand the soulish application for what you're saying.

JAM 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,
8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

An etymological study of "double-minded" really means 'double souled' (di psuche). And the individual father of 'thoughts' coming from those two souls within, are God and the devil. 'More devil' in the new believer and 'more God' in the more mature believer, who has had more of " Christ formed in you Gal 4:19" as he has walked this Christian life.

So for me my answer still is YES and NO. I'm not perfect in my interactions with people. Though I've said things, which when they came out of my mouth, I immediately told the person "That was God.!; because I've never even 'heard of' or 'thought of' anything that profound before....eg 'word of wisdom' 'word of knowledge' 'discernment of spirits'.
Okay, because the Charismatic movements I used to be acquainted with used to interact with this phenomena all the time. (howbeit differently) Appreciate the feedback, as I said, it is difficult to explain properly.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I guess that's that then.

Isn't "telepathy" and all like it, of the "dark arts"?

Would you care for me to elaborate?

In addition, as i had asked in post #5, where is it written in God's Word that there is "Gospel telepathy"?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Jesus prayed in John 17 that those who believed in him, would be one like Jesus and the Father were. I in thou and thou in me so the whole world will know you sent me. I think this is where people say they believe trinity on paper but don't believe its implications comes to light. Again, appreciate the feedback.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Isn't "telepathy" and all like it, of the "dark arts"?

Would you care for me to elaborate?

In addition, as i had asked in post #5, where is it written in God's Word that there is "Gospel telepathy"?

Thank you kindly.
Dark arts is when a group of people pray for someone to change their mind even if it isn't God's will. People just assume it is, that's an example of dark arts.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
In scripture, the apostles and Jesus even use parables to explain something that doesn't have an equivalent. Telepathy was being used as a parable to explain how God uses his omnipresence to communicate his truth to people directly to their minds and hearts.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dark arts is when a group of people pray for someone to change their mind even if it isn't God's will. People just assume it is, that's an example of dark arts.

I'll be more clear.

It's the "occult", Enochian magick, witchcraft, etc.

As i asked you previously, where in God's Word is it written that there is "Gospel telepathy"?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In scripture, the apostles and Jesus even use parables to explain something that doesn't have an equivalent. Telepathy was being used as a parable to explain how God uses his omnipresence to communicate his truth to people directly to their minds and hearts.

Where is that written in God's Word?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Gospel telepathy also involves being aware of sin's affect on the creation, and being able to confess it like a ro
I'll be more clear.

It's the "occult", Enochian magick, witchcraft, etc.

As i asked you previously, where in God's Word is it written that there is "Gospel telepathy"?

Thank you kindly.
Where in God's word is the term trinity written? or dinosaur? I would thank you kindly to not engage in fallacies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alittlereality

Nov 2, 2017
Minnesota
✟1,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I get abusive tech telepathy. Be careful they like to use your own self deception to trick you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Gospel telepathy also involves being aware of sin's affect on the creation, and being able to confess it like a ro

Where in God's word is the term trinity written? or dinosaur? I would thank you kindly to not engage in fallacies.

Which fallacies might they be?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0