Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Gospel - Good News - Good Tidings.

Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words: GOSPEL
In the NT it denotes the "good tidings" of the Kingdom of God and of salvation through Christ, to be received by faith, on the basis of His expiatory death, His burial, resurrection, and ascension,

1 Cor 15:
1 Moreover, brethren, "I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you", which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
(NOTE parsing vs 1: "I/Paul declare, the GOSPEL, I preached to you")

2 "By which also ye are saved", if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
(NOTE: parsing vs 1-2: I/Paul declare, the GOSPEL, I preached to you, "by which also ye are saved")

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how """that Christ died for our sins""" according to the scriptures;
(NOTE: parsing vs 1-3: I/Paul declare, the GOSPEL, I preached to you, "by which also ye are saved" IS "that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures)

4 And "that he was buried", "and that he rose again the third day"
(NOTE: parsing vs 1-4: I/Paul declare, the GOSPEL, I preached to you, "by which also ye are saved" IS "that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures & "and that Jesus rose from the grave on the 3rd day"

Recap: "the GOSPEL which I/Paul preached to you", "by which you are saved" IS "that Christ died for your sins (paying sins required wage/price =Death), that Jesus was buried (proof he died) & "that Jesus rose again on the 3rd day (Fathers receipt, sins required payment/wage PAID & ACCEPTED)

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(NOTE: By GRACE we are saved >> thru faith)

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
(NOTE: GRACE has a name = Jesus!)

Rom 5:
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(NOTE: Justified = Judicially declared RIGHTEOUS by a sovereign creator God)

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
(NOTE: We access God's GRACE/Jesus sin atoning payment, thru faith, in/of Jesus faithful/obedient sin atoning work)