Atlanta, Georgia
✟8,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are searching for a church that preaches the Gospel of Grace like Joseh Prince, we came from a church in Brazil (Nova Igreja- Nova Igreja) that preaches the genuine gospel of Jesus and we dont seem to find nothing like here in Atlanta. We learned the genuine word, decontaminated, without condemnation, with neo-testamentary focus, stimulating the maturing of people.
We learned to serve with joy and not by imposition, in a mature and balanced way. We serve without generating dependency, childishness or manipulation.
We learned that God wants to transform, heal and provide for all our needs, so that we can live a blessed and victorious life that will impact and help others.
We learned who God is, who we are on Him, what we can on Him, what Jesus conquered for us, that we are justified by his sacrifice and etc.
So if you also have those beliefs feel free to contact us and we can meet to talk about this amazing grace while we are searching for this amazing church :)

Last edited:

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are searching for a church that preached the Gospel of Grace like Joseh Prince, we came from a church in Brazil (Nova Igreja) that preaches the genuine gospel of Jesus and we cant find nothing like here in Atlanta yet. We learned the genuine word, decontaminated, without condemnation, with neo-testamentary focus, stimulating the maturing of people.
We learned to serve with joy and not by imposition, in a mature and balanced way. We serve without generating dependency, childishness or manipulation.
We learned that God wants to transform, heal and provide for all our needs, so that we can live a blessed and victorious life that will impact and help others.
We learned who is God, who we are on Him, what we can on Him, what Jesus conquered for us, that we are justified by his sacrifice and etc.
So if you also have those beliefs feel free to contact us and we can meet to talk about this amazing grace while we are searching for this amazing church :)

Sorry, you will never be able fully achieve what you seek.

Matt 13:27-30
The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, "Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' And he said to them, "An enemy has done this!' The slaves said to him, "Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?'
But he said, "No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them.
Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."
NASU

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are searching for a church that preached the Gospel of Grace like Joseh Prince, we came from a church in Brazil (Nova Igreja) that preaches the genuine gospel of Jesus and we cant find nothing like here in Atlanta yet. We learned the genuine word, decontaminated, without condemnation, with neo-testamentary focus, stimulating the maturing of people.
We learned who is God, who we are on Him, what we can on Him, what Jesus conquered for us, that we are justified by his sacrifice and etc.
That's not common in North America, but that sounds like what I am into also.

Upvote 0