Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Here are some clips from our street evangelizing. I hope it gives some inspiration to go out there on the streets and spread the word of God!
Remember, we are planting seeds and the Holy Spirit does the rest.
May God bless you all in the mighty name of Jesus!

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Here are some clips from our street evangelizing. I hope it gives some inspiration to go out there on the streets and spread the word of God!
Remember, we are planting seeds and the Holy Spirit does the rest.
May God bless you all in the mighty name of Jesus!

Great post and thanks. God bless son :).

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most everyone I've met are so happy to talk to someone and to have a kind and loving interaction on the streets, versus being berated or rejected, even harassed.

Being a light is welcome, actually. So, don't be afraid.

Most ppl will at least be glad to shake your hand, receive a smile and don't mind you blessing them.

You might find yourself pleasantly surprised!

Upvote 0

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Bible believer, follower of Jesus Christ
Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Great post and thanks. God bless son :).
Thank you, sir, God bless you too in name of Jesus!
Most everyone I've met are so happy to talk to someone and to have a kind and loving interaction on the streets, versus being berated or rejected, even harassed.

Being a light is welcome, actually. So, don't be afraid.

Most ppl will at least be glad to shake your hand, receive a smile and don't mind you blessing them.

You might find yourself pleasantly surprised!

I am definetly not affraid. The time is coming that our Lord will come on a cloud, and people feel it also. Some only need a little push and they are on their way to Christ. Holy Spirit is leading us, and the one who is in us is greater than he that is in the world.
We get a lot of bad looks also, a lot of no's and rejection. But also a whole lot of people that love to hear the truth, and they are surprised about what Bible is teaching versus what they hear in churches today.
We need to share the word of God, we are all that is left! Light in the world must shine NOW! NOW is the time!
God bless you, in Jesus name!

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, sir, God bless you too in name of Jesus!

I am definetly not affraid. The time is coming that our Lord will come on a cloud, and people feel it also. Some only need a little push and they are on their way to Christ. Holy Spirit is leading us, and the one who is in us is greater than he that is in the world.
We get a lot of bad looks also, a lot of no's and rejection. But also a whole lot of people that love to hear the truth, and they are surprised about what Bible is teaching versus what they hear in churches today.
We need to share the word of God, we are all that is left! Light in the world must shine NOW! NOW is the time!

The looks on the faces say it all...may God bless you and your mission!

Upvote 0

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Great to see this, thank you for taking such active steps to spread the word!

Thank you, I hope you get inspired yourself to go out there and share the gospel!

Reactions: Delanie
Upvote 0

Delanie

Aug 29, 2014
✟9,777.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you, I hope you get inspired yourself to go out there and share the gospel!

Thank you much for the sentiment, I can absolutely confirm that I'm being inspired to do so! My group is mainly based in Europe (Netherlands, France, Scandinavia originally) doing ministries closely tied to existing or new churches, at first we hadn't done much in the way of street evangelism partly due to not being confident enough in the languages. But we've gotten more comfortable with the local environment after being so many years there and getting residence permits and citizenship, so I think now may be the time to take the next step and bring our message to the streets. Even if it's in Dutch, French, German, Swedish or Norwegian, the good word will touch people's hearts regardless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Thank you much for the sentiment, I can absolutely confirm that I'm being inspired to do so! My group is mainly based in Europe (Netherlands, France, Scandinavia originally) doing ministries closely tied to existing or new churches, at first we hadn't done much in the way of street evangelism partly due to not being confident enough in the languages. But we've gotten more comfortable with the local environment after being so many years there and getting residence permits and citizenship, so I think now may be the time to take the next step and bring our message to the streets. Even if it's in Dutch, French, German, Swedish or Norwegian, the good word will touch people's hearts regardless!

Send me a message or an e-mail, we are in the Netherlands, and starting up with our church, doing street evangelism and street preaching. Both in Dutch and English! Maybe we can connect and reach people together.
God bless you!

Upvote 0