Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When doubts come determine to believe what God's Word says,rather than what man says. Don't allow doubt to be a gospel hazard!
An excellent dose of resistance to what might permeate. :)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Goats that stand in opposition before the Lord will expend his hate against the sower of the Gospel a thousand different ways, but it’s no use, God’s word is not bound and will be preached throughout the world regardless,
While the word of God will fill the earth, we should continue to be circumspect of the deceiver and or the infiltrating of a false-brother, sometimes, who come among us with the baggage of hidden cult-membership. Wise, but harmless sons of God.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
While the word of God will fill the earth, we should continue to be circumspect of the deceiver and or the infiltrating of a false-brother, sometimes, who come among us with the baggage of hidden cult-membership. Wise, but harmless sons of God.
Amen! Keep us free from deceit!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I suppose it is correct in saying here there is no threshold for sharing the Gospel. True, the Gospel, being brought to the world with sincerity in the power of God, was meant for the very worst of humanity, yet some of the supposed best of humanity could usher themselves right out of contention under certain conditions of the hearer themselves,

Whoever listens to you listens to Me; whoever rejects you rejects Me;
and whoever rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.

Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine

Do not speak to a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

Luke 10:16, Matthew 7:6, Proverbs 23:9​

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Building our own empire is a big gospel hazard. We are part of the building of the Kingdom of God!
As many of us know, the world beholds the Church in a wildly careless fashion. They make snap and long-term judgements about her with ever increasing regularity. One particular favorite of theirs is to paint all big-name evangelist’s in some form or fashion as ‘fallen from grace’.

This, while partly true of some preachers on an assortment of topics has given the world a sour image for the Church at large. This isn’t what the Lord had in mind when He mentioned how “the world will know” us! Why?

We have lost the ability to rid old leavening.

So, when we speak of a ministry as being ‘big’, that isn’t the problem. When we speak of a ministry as being very prosperous, that isn’t a problem. When we speak of a ministry that was led into exceptional standing within the immediate as well as the world stage by the gift of one man, that too isn’t the problem.

The problem arises when our tenacity over the word of God slips from view.

"THE REVEALER": "THIS WAS WHAT KENNETH HAGIN SR SAID ABOUT PROSPERITY GOSPEL BEFORE HE DIED"

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Whoever listens to you listens to Me, , whoever rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me. (Luke 10:16)
", , greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world, ,"

1 John 4:4​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Then again, a hazard of a different sort. How deep should that disbursement of power flow?

To follow Christ using the Apostle’s example, remains a query for me, does preaching the word “in season, out of season” attempt to lay an adverse foundation where Christ is known?

And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where
Christ was named, lest I should build on another man’s foundation,

Romans 15:20​

While also putting him in remembrance to "redeem the time", shall it speak of every oracle of knowing Christ and Him crucified in error if we resist such tampering?

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
A bit overwhelming for man to think he needs more sensitivity knowing, when the Lord opens to our request, there is no shutting the door to those blessed.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
While I don't think I am at specific fault for not redeeming the time, sometimes I wonder if that call to live "quiet and peaceable lives" allows more lack of participation than we should?

Upvote 0