GOP seeks revenge on Major League Baseball.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The number of lawsuits against Christian businesses because they won't do something which violates their faith. e.g. a baker being sued because he will not decorate a cake with a gay theme.
They cater to the world. Until Gay matters come into play. If they want only Christian policies. Then they should become a private business only, that only serve Christians.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
They cater to the world. Until Gay matters come into play. If they want only Christian policies. Then they should become a private business only, that only serve Christians.

Pretty sure he wouldn't bake a "Yay I got divorced" cake either, or "I got an abortion!"

• Haha
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pretty sure he wouldn't bake a "Yay I got divorced" cake either, or "I got an abortion!"
I doesn't matter. If you want to complain about such issues. Then Christians business need to be private. With a Christian sign only. You guys want to force us into a only Christians Conservative only morals countries . You need to put yours self in this bubble you like. And leave other people alone.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Oh boy, they have international monopoly on broadcasting their own games.

It's interesting these ultra-wealthy folks be defended by those who claim to hate big corporations and wealth in general.

If you want to get on their case about the price of a Dodger Dog, we might join in. But companies standing for voting rights? Not a cause for criticism.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

If you want to get on their case about the price of a Dodger Dog, we might join in. But companies standing for voting rights? Not a cause for criticism.
It is absolutely criminal how much a beer and a hot dog costs at a baseball game. I can guarantee if that was the fight the GOP had taken on they’d have 100% support from the people. Instead they want to disenfranchise millions of voters because their bad candidate couldn’t win an election.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks I was pondering whether to make a response or not. Just another anti-Christian post with no, zero, none evidence.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rubbish. I'm quite sure that most Christian businesses would not do something which promoted Islam, Hinduism and many other things but you have made your anti-Christian bias quite clear.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If those two are the ones behind this whole thing then the MLB should have nothing to worry about.

Three, actually -- Mike Lee is part of the scheme as well.

MLB has less than nothing to worry about.

• Informative
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Rubbish. I'm quite sure that most Christian businesses would not do something which promoted Islam, Hinduism and many other things but you have made your anti-Christian bias quite clear.

Delightful. Christian businesses discriminate against other religions, and that's why CrazyCatWoman is anti-Christian.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Companies standing against fair elections......

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"Global Monopoly": what did you think those words meant when you used them?

That they pretty much "own" baseball. Others are permitted to operate for crumbs compared to steaks. Hey, very surprised to see some support coming out for big wealthy corporations though....I guess when they help push the narrative they get to be in with the cool kids.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Delightful. Christian businesses discriminate against other religions, and that's why CrazyCatWoman is anti-Christian.

They get to choose who to do business with, same as MLB gets to choose what state their league plays in. Right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well you see there is this book we call the Bible it outlines rules for Christians. One of those rules is do not let the names of pagan deities such as Allah, Shiva etc. cross their lips this extends to not promoting pagan religions.
Not long ago a barbecue business in Washington state, I think, was sued by a family of Muslims who had moved in behind them because the smell of cooking pork offended them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0